Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

OMG THAT NEW WHITE MUSTANG SNIPPET. We've basically heard the entire song at this point but I'm loving it. It almost has a groove to it. Almost as if it could be slightly more upbeat.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Omg White mustang exceeded my expectations from the last snippet and my expectations were sky high cause it was my fave snippet of the whole era!!!!!

"My record is so hot and summmmmmmery. I luvv it" ugh, I'm so ready for the record of the summer :defeated:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Anyone else super happy that Lana isn't gonna do a cover on this record :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

at least not that we know of

Sure, I hope that Heroin is one of the songs that carry a strong message, the length of the song and its title make me think that it could become one of her lyrical masterpieces ❤️and the title is great :flutter:

http://instagram.com/p/BWOLlYhFcpS/

why does she look out of the windows as if she's scared to be caught singing along to her own songs tho 

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Because these gays would swarm, trying to cop the album

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

http://instagram.com/p/BWOLlYhFcpS/

why does she look out of the windows as if she's scared to be caught singing along to her own songs tho 

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

she's looking out for the gay police officer that uses Lanaboards and has a vendetta for ben's genitals

lol I'm certain we've now heard the whole two verses of the song. But OMG it sounds so good. :kris:

Omfg I love how she gets shy towards the end of the video aw

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven