Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Why she couldn't just collab with A$AP? who tf is this monkey Carti  :facepalm:

At least A$AP Rocky is cute and has talent lmao I think SB is going to be deleted from my LFL tracklist just like Coachella :)

mod note: user was warned for this post. do not use racist language on this forum, thanks.

Why she couldn't just collab with A$AP? who tf is this monkey Carti  :facepalm:  

At least A$AP Rocky is cute and has talent lmao I think SB is going in the be deleted from my tracklist just like Coachella :)

I'm not a fan of ASAP, but I think he's cute too :teehee:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I’m sure there will be two more tracks in a deluxe version, one being Yosemite for being too contrasting to the rest of the record and the other one being Architecure; it most likely lost its slot on the main record as consequence of the leak, similarly to Black Beauty.

Why she couldn't just collab with A$AP? who tf is this monkey Carti :facepalm:

At least A$AP Rocky is cute and has talent lmao I think SB is going to be deleted from my LFL tracklist just like Coachella :)

No need to be derogative, A$AP is cooler tho

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I can't believe how beautiful White Mustang is. When she first posted the snippet a while ago it made me so happy and excited and it sounded very refreshing. Now the second snippet is even better. :agree: :lange: :wowcry: :oprah: :oprah3: :oprah2: :air:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

the hate for Coachella is so irrational at this point. Y'all stan the shittiest outtakes yet you are so wild about this one mediacre track. And then you go and celecrate the piece of trash that is Lust For Life :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I can't believe how beautiful White Mustang is. When she first posted the snippet a while ago it made me so happy and excited and it sounded very refreshing. Now the second snippet is even better. :agree: :lange: :wowcry: :oprah: :oprah3: :oprah2: :air:

It's perfect, and it must be one of the tracks that Lana specifically created for the fans  since it will obviously become a Lana classic. Cherry must be one of those too.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Was reading the Flaunt interview again (one of the best shes ever done imo) and I had forgotten about the supposedly rich instrumentation on Tomorrow Never Came.

Apparently, it was originally just Lana's voice, some guitar, and organ and Lennon added "Acoustic six- and 12-string guitar, electric guitar, lap steel, upright bass, vibraphone, harpsichord, orchestra bells, drums, and Mellotron strings, and shaker." 

I'm hyped for this ethereal, meta bop about basically nothing  :defeated: