Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

he allegedly pushed a woman as they were exiting the airport terminal before he “grabbed her backpack and forced her into an Uber.” Playboi Carti has since posted bail and has been released."[/size][/font][/color]

"He hit me and it felt like a kiiiiiss"

tenor.gif

Y'all talking about "A$AP" being cute and I'm over here like A$AP Rocky, A$AP Ferg, A$AP Ant, A$AP AV, A$AP Bari, A$AP Illz, A$AP J. Scott, A$AP Lou, A$AP Nast, A$AP Twelvyy or A$AP Ty Beats?

Was reading the Flaunt interview again (one of the best shes ever done imo) and I had forgotten about the supposedly rich instrumentation on Tomorrow Never Came.

Apparently, it was originally just Lana's voice, some guitar, and organ and Lennon added "Acoustic six- and 12-string guitar, electric guitar, lap steel, upright bass, vibraphone, harpsichord, orchestra bells, drums, and Mellotron strings, and shaker." 

I'm hyped for this ethereal, meta bop about basically nothing  :defeated: 

OMG YES! Ever since this interview, I've been so hyped for TNC. Lana with lap steel? That would be heavenly. Just two days ago I searched for this excerpt again to refresh my memory on what instruments were used in the song. I have a feeling it'll be beautiful. :defeated:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Now now, let's not act like it was intentionally racist, this is real life not tumblr

Although for future reference @ anyone it is probably not a good look to be using the word monkey in reference to POC

Umm how is that not intentionally racist? "Monkey" is not a word I've ever heard used to insult someone that wasn't black. That was extremely racist of 5adboy to say and it's disgusting.

This is not the first time I've seen racism on this site and it's been especially more prevalent lately due to the asap collab.

LIZARD PEOPLE

Umm how is that not intentionally racist? "Monkey" is not a word I've ever heard used to insult someone that wasn't black. That was extremely racist of 5adboy to say and it's disgusting.

This is not the first time I've seen racism on this site and it's been especially more prevalent lately due to the asap collab.

Idk about how it's in America, but here in Germany Monkey is a pretty common insult not related to skin color or origin of the person you want to insult

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

YES. I have noticed this too, and it's so disturbing how people can be this way over a collab that Lana is obviously excited and happy about. More important is that most of this has just flown by with no one saying a thing

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Yes I'm so racist I deleted Black Beauty from my iTunes  :hooker:

Idk about how it's in America, but here in Germany Monkey is a pretty common insult not related to skin color or origin of the person you want to insult

In America it's very very offensive (almost as bad as N word) although it's a very "outdated" word and isn't used often, it's still very offensive

LIZARD PEOPLE

Y'all talking about "A$AP" being cute and I'm over here like A$AP Rocky, A$AP Ferg, A$AP Ant, A$AP AV, A$AP Bari, A$AP Illz, A$AP J. Scott, A$AP Lou, A$AP Nast, A$AP Twelvyy or A$AP Ty Beats?

I meant Rocky :lel:

Sorry :eek: :kiss2:

In America it's very very offensive (almost as bad as N word) although it's a very "outdated" word and isn't used often, it's still very offensive

In which part of "America" do you live? I live in Florida and I call my friends with the N word and everyone uses that word even if you're not black...

It's a word that people use just like saying: "hey bro"

In which part of "America" do you live? I live in Florida and I call my friends with the N word and everyone uses that word even if you're not black...

It's a word that people use just like saying: "hey bro"

How is this okay

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif