Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I love the part where she sings "I know what you're thinking of" cause just on the ends of those lines, you can hear Lana's backing vocals. So angelic. :)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I have to work on July 21st now and am going to a stupid ass J Cole concert because I made the mistake of buying tix for my friend for her birthday and now she wants me to come with fml. I'm heavily debating just waiting one more day and listening to LFL in full on the 22nd. I need to dedicate an entire day to Lana when she puts out new music, I'm so extra. :crai:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

If we didn't know that ASAP Rocky was featured on GL, I would have never guessed it. It sounds very melodic and slow, so I'm curious to see how ASAP sounds in this...

I feel like he's going to be using his deep smooth vocals as he did in L$D

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I have to work on July 21st now and am going to a stupid ass J Cole concert because I made the mistake of buying tix for my friend for her birthday and now she wants me to come with fml. I'm heavily debating just waiting one more day and listening to LFL in full on the 22nd. I need to dedicate an entire day to Lana when she puts out new music, I'm so extra. :crai:

Oh I hear you. One of the silver linings of being unemployed at the moment  :toofunny:

uhm name at least 5 songs from them

I meant that it made me feel like if I'm in space lol

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

July 21st is my birthday and y'all better believe I'm spending the whole day locked in my room listening to this masterpiece, don't care  :diva:  :diva:  :diva:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I am on holiday and have the worst phone service omg whats happened?? A friend texted me that a groupie love snippet leaked?

We have a snippet of Groupie Love and a longer snippet of Summer Bummer!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png