Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i'll always hate Coachella with a burning passion for worming it's way onto the track-list. And any other song that has terrible production that makes it obvious it was rushed to be put on the record. It's been what, an hour? and im still furious and sad all at the same time. It seems like i'm blowing it out of proportion but i remember thinking that this would be her great comeback record....and now? it's just a big ball of disappointment. she trolled all of us this entire era.

I can feel how beautiful this record will be. Her expressing how true it is to how she is currently feeling makes it so personal. So many new songs to look forward to. I just hope Coachella was improved in some way but I won't get mad if it's the same (probably just skip it on future listens).

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Idk where stargirl is unless she broke down but Anne is taking time off LB I think. I think she might be a little depressed/overwhelmed atm, but she's still active on twitter.

#PrayForAnne #WeLoveYouAnne

aw, love her n hope she feels better soon :aw: 

but im guessing stargirl is in the lab testing out her hair n what it does since it was snatched straight off her stock model scientist' head

I know right, in Finland it's pretty much 17,95€ everywhere. Either I'm buying from dodax or another cheap retailer on Amazon on the 21st or just running to the record store and sacrifice that 17,95€ if they have it in stock on the release day...  :toofunny:

Yeah, it's ridiculous. Like, when I am at record stores, I find records like Honeymoon for ten euro and Ultraviolence for seven euro while they sell them at normal stores for seventeen or twenty euro.

It's out on Bol? I've been checking it non stop and I ordered it from a Norwegian website now because it just wasn't showing up.

I think it's just only the pre-order. But I think I'll buy it on Lana's website if I would buy the record.

GL sounds very much like it could be part of the untouchable 5 like has the same kind of vibe that's what I love about it :) such dreamy hazy vocals and atmosphere and rocky's verse is a really nice finishing touch tbh <3 this album will definitely be a close second to UV

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

guys i slept through literally everything so I'm v confused pls help

was there an interview? is there a link to that? how many versions of the songs are there??

Yosemite isn't on the album

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Was there an interview? Is there a link to that? How many versions of the songs are there?

There's an alternate version of Summer Bummer, the one that used to be on YouTube somewhere in this topic. You can listen to the full interview here.

longest. work day. ever. the pre chorus alone on Groupie Love makes up for it though :deadbanana: :illumilana2:  :lange:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

Rocky

didnt she literally say she was inspired by the girls at his shows? or am i 100% off