Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't stand Groupie Love. It' sounds boring and repetitive and the production is so messy it almost reminds me of Coachella :toofunny:.

I agree it is so bland and just typical Lana, nothing new special or fire. Just blah! Out of the two Summer Bummer is superior. I just think it is so weird that there are two diff versions, one with the official album and one with iTunes/Spotify. I have to shoutout Coachella though cause I actually like it lol! Groupie Love reminds me of JFK/Starry Eyed and I never cared for those tracks! It is the Freak of L4L for me, just not my thing.

so she did tag metroboomin on coachella... maybe they reworked it??? metroboomin could really save this track I believe

y'all ever have that perfect gif and now you just wait for the right moment

so she did tag metroboomin on coachella... maybe they reworked it??? metroboomin could really save this track I believe

when you preorder album on itunes you can get Coachella and its the same version.

I agree it is so bland and just typical Lana, nothing new special or fire. Just blah! Out of the two Summer Bummer is superior. I just think it is so weird that there are two diff versions, one with the official album and one with iTunes/Spotify. I have to shoutout Coachella though cause I actually like it lol! Groupie Love reminds me of JFK/Starry Eyed and I never cared for those tracks! It is the Freak of L4L for me, just not my thing.

Yeah GL was so underwhelming.. But I love how dark Summer Bummer is!! I like the spotify version more tho (the one she posted on youtube after deleting the first one)

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Yeah I like the longer Spotify/iTunes version too. I've seen a lot of people say that the shorter one is better but to me it is lacking. The dark vibe is one of the main things I love about it as well.

I didn't really like the songs at first, like I thougjt they were ok but was underwhelmed....but they are really really growing on me today <3 Have I missed anymore news???

I feel like someone more capable than me should make a master version of summer bummer with the humming from the YouTube version at the start, but keeping the verse from the iTunes version as well as the Lana lines over Rocky's second bit.

White lines and black beaches makes a much better bridge than first verse IMO

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I feel like someone more capable than me should make a master version of summer bummer with the humming from the YouTube version at the start, but keeping the verse from the iTunes version as well as the Lana lines over Rocky's second bit.

White lines and black beaches makes a much better bridge than first verse IMO

Consider me on it. No promises tho if I can't make it work lol

Edit: Alright I'm not sure if this is 100% what you wanted but here you go. YouTube intro mixed with the album one and Lana's background vocals during A$AP's parts. Bitrate is a bit misleading, used 320kbps audio and 192kbps YT rip.

Summer Bummer has grown on me. I've accepted it for what it is and now I am able to listen to it without gagging.

The chorus is catchy and I love all of the ad libs throughout the song. I honestly believe what turns me off is A$AP, not Lana. Lana makes the song good.

Well Summer Bummer is amazing and Asap is amazing in it

But I don't like him in GL ..I think this song would be great like a MDM style ballad but the rap doesn't fit for me

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Groupie Love evolution tbh

1st listen: how could Lana make this crap?

2nd listen: how could A$AP agree to make this crap?

3rd listen: well maybe it's not that bad

4th listen: AND EVERYTIME YOU LOOK UUPPPP

:oprah:  

2wn4whw.png