Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

LMAOOOO

Let me explain to you why ive known this album was gonna be amazing despite the singles

Every single era, like you idiotic and simpleton gays, i would complain and say the album was gonna suck because the singles suck, but then the albums would turn out to be amazing. And guess what both times ive learned my lesson. Now i trust lana and she hasnt let me down

idk about you but when i make mistakes i own up to them and i learn from my lessons. I learned to stop bashing an album by judging its singles. You should probably start learning from your lessons too you annoying gay

Now, never address me again unless you have something interesting to say you bitter hag

Now this is TEA

get free sounds like a classic 60's song that will become my anthem, the guitar right before the chorus remind me of Cruel WORLD and that's a song that's so close to me...man im so giddy for this album...come thru lana, come thu

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I heard the snippets just once and I have to say that this is not what I expected judging from love and lust for life..but I think this album will be charming cause the melodies are very nice and it's super alternative

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

At this point that would be unnecessary torture pointless. We are literally getting full body of work in a few days.

I would still love it. What if songs get better?

Mfhp.gif

Who remembers the groupie love snippet ... It sounded good as just a snippet and when we got the full song it was such a grandesque chorus that personally blew me away . These are just snippets of some versus and pre-choruses , for example WWAWWJKDJDJWBWHCIKFNEJ sounded like it was about to hit some heavy guitar strings after that "choreo" line

giphy.gif