Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

EmzTBt0.png

this tweet looks even more fake than the fake tweets about everyone hating coachella :lmao:

Dead at “Comprende?”

I need more fake Lana tweets like the one from the previous page, anyone got more?

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I don't get why Lana doesn't be in movies either. She would make a perfect (if not better) Hollywood starlet than most actresses today, I think. She would fit a Tarantino/Sofia Coppola movie.

well since jen law just got rejected for the new tarantino movie for not being pretty lana should get a hold of the sharon tate role  :fabcat:

but btd lana's glory days are long gone.

i76mrxw.png 

My big question: Why hasn't Lana been in any films? She is beautiful and I think she knows how to emote. I think I read something about her not wanting to be in anything, but I wish she should, because that would be iconic. She would fit well in a Lynch, Scorsese, or Tarantino film

Yes I'm still down for Lana to have a kickass chick role in a Tarantino film. Either a cold blooded killer and leader of some biker gang or girl next door who knows what she wants and fucking takes it, even if it means splattering some blood around. Hell, why not cast her in the upcoming film about the Manson murders, apparently they're already in talks with Margot Robbie possibly acting Roman Polanski's wife and I'd love to see both Margot and Lana in the same film. :hooker: I'm not into gore (edit: Eli Roth stuff, if it's "gore" as in Nicholas Winding-Refn then I'm ok I like his films) or that kinda disgusting stuff but I like the Kill Bill movies, Pulp Fiction and The Hateful Eight.

I'd be down for this if it means that we get a long music video.

Are you imitating the facebook comments on her page? lol

Me: [sees car]

It's in space they're driving in space and Rocky plays a sexy alien musician

Do you guys think she would release any new music video now that the release is almost here?

(I'm saying because she didn't hint anything as such in her interviews so is it likely of her to drop a mv after the release?)

Besides after two more albums is there really anything left to say Lana doesn't seem like the type just to make music to clog up her discography unless she forms a band I think she'll retire from music or at least the del Rey persona eventually