Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Slerh about the site b Mr down I don't know or anything or is it but I'm she is Elley r I knew ihj no lik meuo drubj so irk her rni eir ru irony but I tied and it appears to Ben back up

blink twice if you're in danger

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

Slerh about the site b Mr down I don't know or anything or is it but I'm she is Elley r I knew ihj no lik meuo drubj so irk her rni eir ru irony but I tied and it appears to Ben back up

i stan drunk elle more than lana sometimes tbh

i just noticed; 

Born to Die: 

You, and I- we were born to die

Groupie Love:

(Rocky)You and I till the day we die

H3s83yX.gif

guys from the states, australia, asia, etc... is the shipping date for the vinyl set for the end of september as well?

Even the vinyl will take forever to ship?

The cassette won't be coming until the 28th of September :/

giphy.gif

I wonder which Summer Bummer version is on the physical copies of LFL! And if so, if other tracks have differences too

From what I gather it will be the 4:21 one with Lana's extended intro. The 4:14 I think was an error. I hope it is the 4:21 one at least. 

I wonder which Summer Bummer version is on the physical copies of LFL! And if so, if other tracks have differences too

If that's true of other songs in the album, then I'd like a totally different version of Coachella (one that actually sounds good).  :horror:

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

If that's true of other songs in the album, then I'd like Coachella off the album (give me BAR).  :horror:

fixed it

Quickly did this crappy 3D design what the regular jewel case CD will probably look like.

qL8Wggt.png

love it!! makes me wanna buy the CD boxset but its hella expensive  :usrs:

yFSfc8m.jpg

i hade to type in 'page-1956' to get here lol. is anybody else's crashing?

To me it only works on desktop mode, with the mobile version I always get a database query error

Fucking hell i couldnt access this thread for hours I figured the site was down because of a leak or something

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too