Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Every title track has been iconic until LFL came and destroyed the pattern

honeymoon stopped by to say hello

I'm kind of surprised that Creep isn't credited as a sample for Get Free...it's sort of blatant :rip:

lana has sampled TONS of songs and none of them are credited. Most of the time in the industry the original melody creator/s is payed under the rug at the record label.

Honeymoon is literally one of the lanas worst songs lyrically, melodically, and every ither word that ends with -ally. Its sooo bad im not even joking. The verses are bad, the chorus is bad, and the bridge isnt even good enough to redeem it. Its boring and tacky. If you like it, you should be ashamed

Honeymoon is literally one of the lanas worst songs lyrically, melodically, and every ither word that ends with -ally. Its sooo bad im not even joking. The verses are bad, the chorus is bad, and the bridge isnt even good enough to redeem it. Its boring and tacky. If you like it, you should be ashamed

I think it's a brilliant mood setter and album starter. And I love the ending.  :crossed:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Stop listening to it using dollar store headphones

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm kind of surprised that Creep isn't credited as a sample for Get Free...it's sort of blatant :rip:

What is she “sampling” exactly? I couldn’t find anything remotedly siminar between the two.

Edit: oh ok I get something before the chorus, but it’s obviously pure coincidence, ya’ll love to exagerate

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Scrobbling: Lana del Rey - Honeymoon 635935722506546208-1460203461_8686588_or

Y'all gotta be kidding... honeymoon (the song) is a masterpiece. On another note lust for life is embarrassing

Ultraviolence :illumilana2: > honeymoon > born to die >>>>>>> lust for life (i'm talking about the title tracks not the albums)

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

there that's better

LFL is horrible and I blame Max Martin!

Y'all gotta be kidding... honeymoon (the song) is a masterpiece. On another note lust for life is embarrassing

Ultraviolence :illumilana2: > honeymoon > born to die >>>>>>> lust for life (i'm talking about the title tracks not the albums)

exactly

there that's better

LFL is horrible and I blame Max Martin!

Me too, he sucks (and Abel didn't helped either :toofunny: ). BTW, I still think that Benny Blanco ruined Love

I love good taste