Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Not yall calling the protest song of this generation ROACHELLA while dick sucking that youtube starlet-for-gays single demo that is White Mustang

QKFskTo.gif

Both Coachella and White Mustang are amazing

I feel like this is a really natural progression and evolution of Lana's sound and lyrical content, and she's really created something wholely unique with this album.

Also I can't get over the swears in Cherry, I just think it's like, this mix of cute and sassy, I think it was a really interesting choice, to sample Lana saying "fuck" and "bitch"

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Ugh damn you guys lol! I want to listen so bad but can't cause I'm on vacation. I only have my phone and don't feel like searching and downloading without using my computer. I'll just wait till Friday lol, I have a good book anyways. When and how did it actually leak? I don't feel like looking back however many pages. General consensus, it's good? Not what was anticipated?

World At War is a fucking masterpiece, the lyrics and those high notes, like wow! I've only listened to that and Cherry because I don't have enough time to listen to the whole album right now and my wig is already on Saturn.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Haven't read through all the recent pages so not sure if anyone has said this yet, but the chorus in Heroin has almost the identical melody of White Mustang's verses!!

Reminds me of how she used similar melodies in Sad Girl/Pretty When You Cry (his bonny on the side/I'm pretty when I cry)... guess LFL is the true UV after all