Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I skipped the snippets from last week and I'm skipping any leaks from this week (esp some 128kbps quality crap; Lana deserves better) - And I said it before, I will be listening to the full, high quality LFL from beginning to end, no skipping any songs; patience is a virtue sweeties :kiss3:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I skipped the snippets from last week and I'm skipping any leaks from this week (esp some 128kbps quality crap; Lana deserves better) - And I said it before, I will be listening to the full, high quality LFL from beginning to end, no skipping any songs; patience is a virtue sweeties :kiss3:

Yass! Need some companion who's waiting patiently.

giphy.gif

Instant Gratification - the desire to experience pleasure and fulfillment without delay or deferment. It's when you want it and NOW!!!! Studies have found that it is most common in children 5 years of age and under. Holy Smoke!!! I didn't know Lana had so many fans of that age group.

Where do u live it's 2:59 here lol

Anyway pray for Lana forgiveness good night

México jaja

Really? The song is fantastic, if it didn't have all the useless profanity. And trust me, i have the vocabulary of a fucking sailor. So if I find it annoying, that means something to me. The live version was great, and this song would make so much more sense without all that. when I try to listen to the song underneath all of that I like it, but then a bitch or fuck pops through distracting me from enjoying what i once thought was her best song in a while. At least 13 beaches is amazing :)

Cherry is amazing, one of my favorites but yeah, the swearing was kind of unnecessary.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I am so desperate to listen to this album!! It's a time in life where I really need it. Not to give a sob story, but I suffered a great loss last week and my soul is in great need of a pick-me-up, and I have a feeling this album is exactly what I need to start feeling a little better.