Lucas B.

Thirst for Life Is Beautiful Discussion

literally no song on this planet has made me feel the same way that the snippet of LIB from the Age of Adaline trailer made me feel

how do we still not have this song? the production.... the lyrics... the way she sings “life is still... so... beautiffuuuuullllllll”

I still don't understand how this hasn't leaked yet :( 

original.gif

hi guys i'm never on here but i just had a random thought... why is life is beautiful leak not anyone's priority?  :toofunny: i remember people saying that it was never recorded in full but on lana wiki it says it runs for 3 mins and 26 secs. also i just find it weird how they would use an unreleased song in a movie trailer. pls i need life is beautiful!!!!  post-14430-0-81324100-1580690685_thumb.jpeg

hi guys i'm never on here but i just had a random thought... why is life is beautiful leak not anyone's priority?  :toofunny: i remember people saying that it was never recorded in full but on lana wiki it says it runs for 3 mins and 26 secs. also i just find it weird how they would use an unreleased song in a movie trailer. pls i need life is beautiful!!!!  attachicon.gif vu_ybdul.jpg-medium.jpeg

i am SO tired of this, we get it, life is beautiful is good. it's a lost cause for now, it's been years. for the love of god, can y'all say something else?

xMcVPI7.jpg

i am SO tired of this, we get it, life is beautiful is good. it's a lost cause for now, it's been years. for the love of god, can y'all say something else?

no

p.s. i literally am never on here and the last time i saw someone talking about it was 2016 stop being a bitch

It was recorded in full but to my knowledge no one has it

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

every day that dawns on this green earth I thank the lord above for not being interested in this song

This, I probably heard the snippet like twice, I don't even remember what it sounds like so I don't get hyped over something that will never see the light  :flop:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: