Elle

New Song "Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind" Out May 15

The lyrics to this song are so trash and try hard socially aware, the basic white girl nature of this song is just hitting me now in full force :deadbanana:

Meanwhile, people were expecting brooklyn baby 2, this is even more disappointing than the Freak MV

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

This is...... fine? It's miles worse than Love and LFL in my opinion but I still like it... I think. The chorus is fantastic, the rest of the song seems... rushed? After the first chorus especially. Everything seems to happen very fast, idk. Some of the lyrics also don't seem to keep up with the beat.

But like I said it's still a good song, the quality is just a bit cheap and it's more of a really deep album cut... the production quality compared to Love/LFL kind of reminds me of Lucky Ones compared to the rest of BTD.

te deseo, cariño

okay so i haven't really paid attention to the news yesterday bc of eurovision but i just listened to it and it's the first lsf track that makes me actually feel as if she's inspired to make music again  :defeated:  the title is tragic though like wth it doesn't even have much to do with the song but yaas i'm so here for this song, so sad it has to be part of this album with an awful title track.

Even if you don't like it which i understand because it's different, it shows that she felt like doing something out of the ordinary for the first time this album. praying for love and lsf being the most "safe" and basic tracks sound wise.

i76mrxw.png 

Well I had one of the mods( that said they're straight) calling me a faggot in a post not too long ago. Shit is fucked up to be honest. I think he even quoted me and saying that shit. What a lovely forum....

Edit: hmm idk I tried to find the post on my lunch break but alas I cannot! I swear it was a certain member but I may be mistaken!

Well I had one of the mods( that said they're straight) calling me a faggot in a post not too long ago. Shit is fucked up to be honest. I think he even quoted me and saying that shit. What a lovely forum....

Isn't it. I come here so rarely cos I can't stand the vibe. Yet I'm always surprised at the disrespect members have for one another. Would be very different on the streets.

Whether you like the song or not (I do not), this era is supposed to be about coming together in these dark times. Think about Lana's magnum opus and that we're all on  her moon paradise eating soft ice cream and holding hands, flowers in our hair. Let's come together as humanity.

can we just like let go Born To Die? She'll never do a BTD v2 or someting like that. This is a neww direction she's taking and of course at first is confusing (just as BTD ->UV transition) but I know in the end we are gonna love it. Just as Uv, Just as HM. 

That said, I'm gonna have a seizure if we don't have the pre order by tomorrow.

5Sm17Kr.gif

???, ?????????