LOVE

Your First Unreleased Lana Song / How You Discovered Lana Had Unreleased Music

i think it was queen of disaster but i think the first one i listened to knowing it was unreleased was like tv in black and white? something well known definitely

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

If Kinda Outta Luck counts, it was it because of the Youtube MV which was very accessible at the time, before the release of Born To Die.

Otherwise, Drive By, Next to me and A star for Nick, the first songs of Sirens. I remember finding the album and it was so different from BTD that I wasn't really convinced it was real.

idk possibly Queen of Disaster?

i do remember seeing Prom Song in my brother's external hard drive once several years ago (maybe 2017-2018?). i had put all of lana's unreleased leaks at the time in that folder after i saw it lol

I think it was Serial Killer, and I remember being obsessed with tv in black and white a long time ago too

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

Probably Queen of Disaster for me too :$ I remember being in middle school and binge-listening to it on my walk to class

I had ZERO idea about unreleased songs lol I just found it on youtube and ripped it

i have no way of remembering what was first bc i only listened on youtube and idk what was released and unreleased then, but i remember being obsessed with driving in cars with boys and thinking she was so cool :smile3:

giphy.gif

It’s the way I have no idea but I would guess it was Queen of Diaster, Serial Killer, or Mermaid Motel (if AKA counts)

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I think it was motel 6 and stop lite de lite. I found the titles in a random Lana blog that probably doesn't exist anymore

According to my YouTube history it was Oh Say Can You See (if we're counting AKA), otherwise it looks like it was Take Me To Paris and then She's Not Me... back in 2012 so lots of the links are now broken because the videos have been removed but this is what Wayback Machine is showing me :)

She's Not Me is the unreleased one that really "did something" for me because I remember being mindblown at the time (kind of still am every time I listen to it)