Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

When will you gays get over Flopemite?

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

Omg first the CW>Heroin post and then this :et: you love making @salvatore mad :oprah3:

Why is Blue Jeans still in that set list? Come on Lana if you ditched Cola's ass you can get rid of BJ.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Omg first the CW>Heroin post and then this :et: you love making @salvatore mad :oprah3:

Why is Blue Jeans still in that set list? Come on Lana if you ditched Cola's ass you can get rid of BJ.

blue jeans live>>>summertime sadness live 

ditch it lana 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

blue jeans live>>>summertime sadness live 

ditch it lana

We'd love if she ditched both's asses but SS for example is her second most famous song behind VG so it can't be done :fact:

If she really has to perform BTD's songs at least let it be MDM (with actual vocals) or National Anthem as a closer instead of OTTR. Keep that set list fresh

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I can't believe she ditched Cola... she should ditch Summertime Sadness, i hate that song, studio version and live version, it's so goddamn overrated up there with Serial Killer. < Which is a good song but it get's too much love and attention

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I can't believe she ditched Cola... she should ditch Summertime Sadness, i hate that song, studio version and live version, it's so goddamn overrated up there with Serial Killer. < Which is a good song but it get's too much love and attention

yes and yes..okay I couldn't agree more..what happened to you Terrence? taste crisis 

yes and yes..okay I couldn't agree more..what happened to you Terrence? taste crisis 

I still stand by what i said before... but thank you for agreeing with me, it's been a while since someone has  :kiss: :thumb3: 

you are coming for salvatore are you :oic:

1200x630bb.jpg

Okay but seriosuly i wonder if she'll ever release Yosemite on an EP one day, do you think the song will leak one day?

She needs to bring Cruel Wolrd back by April because I need to hear my favourite song live :toofunny: and she performed just one track from her masterpiece Honeymoon :trisha: Honeymoon sweetie I’m so sorry :lange: :trisha: :oprah:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

she looked like she was doing karaoke at a local bar

Awful set, awful outfit, lazy vocals. Everything's a mess. If I were one of the fans in the audience I'd ask my for money back

@ Lana when are you gonna do a video like this 

Constatine you stan a dark scifi legend 

It is known. She never disappoints

she looked like she was doing karaoke at a local bar

Awful set, awful outfit, lazy vocals. Everything's a mess. If I were one of the fans in the audience I'd ask my for money back

someone's feeling bitchy today..or had bad sex  :hooker:  :creep:

I love Lana but like I feel like she's just disinterested when she's singing now, like I remember seeing her in 2014 and being like woah and the live performances in 2015 were good too, but now it looks like shes just trying to get through the song and say peace :////

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I love Lana but like I feel like she's just disinterested when she's singing now, like I remember seeing her in 2014 and being like woah and the live performances in 2015 were good too, but now it looks like shes just trying to get through the song and say peace :////

idk, i just watched some of my recordings from both 2013 and 15 and she always (at least in my eyes) kinda performed like that

very slow, minimal movement, can't be bothered 

idk, i just watched some of my recordings from both 2013 and 15 and she always (at least in my eyes) kinda performed like that

very slow, minimal movement, can't be bothered

I agree, and I kind of like her slow stage movements... it’s all so laid back, like her songs. :flutter: I’m more worried about her vocal performance. :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png