Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

259 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

how is it his or his friends fault that they can afford getting 13 vip tickets for her tour.

like .. ?

if u wanna attack fans maybe like focus on the ones who camped in front of her house in nyc or some other shit.

i76mrxw.png 

how is it his or his friends fault that they can afford getting 13 vip tickets for her tour.

like .. ?

if u wanna attack fans maybe like focus on the ones who camped in front of her house in nyc or some other shit.

it's his friends and his faults they attack other fans just to meet lana again, it's his fault that they are obsessed with her and it's his fault some fans don't get the chance to meet lana even once. like ..?

it's his friends and his faults they attack other fans just to meet lana again, it's his fault that they are obsessed with her and it's his fault some fans don't get the chance to meet lana even once. like ..?

it's not his fault that he knows how to go on ticketmaster.com and buy tickets? like she's on tour rn so it's easier to meet her. idk like i know plenty of fans who met her without his help (makes sense considering i mostly know european fans anyway).

idk anything of them attacking other fans tho

i76mrxw.png 

Does anyone know what day love leaked (massively). Like it was after Valentine's I think...But before the 18th.. I think we only had it for a few days before officially releasing it

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Does anyone know what day love leaked (massively). Like it was after Valentine's I think...But before the 18th.. I think we only had it for a few days before officially releasing it

Pretty sure it was one day before the release date so the 17th? Maybe 16th.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

He has every right to be there front row or not

You're telling me you wouldn't fight for the barricade if you had the time and money to see more than one show?

It's just politeness and common sense to back off after quite some time of trying to interact with her but you can't really blame him if that's what he doesn't want to do

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'd love to see Lana but i'd get bored if i went to every single one of her shows and having to listen to the same ass songs every night, it would take the magic away

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ok but how hasnt that little skinny twink been punched out? if someone pushed me aside like the way yall are describing then it wouldnt go well for them

:eartha:

I wouldnt be surprised if the twink who got hit low-key liked it, but decided to complain about it for sympathy and to start drama.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Hasn’t this fucking gay met Lana like 1000x already why is he at every show??? https://twitter.com/winedwards/status/961102519429750784 He’s getting annoying and I’ve heard he’s hit fans just to meet lana again #Exposed #over

The thing is Lana actually seems to like him or she really wouldn't pick him so often to talk to. Is she really not following him on SM? I like being at a lot of her shows but being front and center at every one is a bit much if you ask me. 

it pisses me off to think that rat twink shoves his way to the front of the barricade every show he's been to and not letting other fans have a chance even tho he's got to interact with lana countless times, that behaviour shouldn't be rewarded 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Hasn’t this fucking gay met Lana like 1000x already why is he at every show??? https://twitter.com/winedwards/status/961102519429750784 He’s getting annoying and I’ve heard he’s hit fans just to meet lana again #Exposed #over

I was thinking that earlier, like I would try and meet lana at every opportunity I could but...don’t you have a life? Like genuinely, do you not have an education to attend? Or a job to work at? Like why are you stalking her to every show? What kind of income do you have to allow for this? Can’t say I’m not jealous but can at least say I’m not greedy :hooker:

Also, kind of related, not gonna drop names or @‘s, but I met this one fan in Glasgow who lana follows and she’s met her countless times, DM’s lana regularly, and she had the fucking AUDACITY to imply lana wasn’t even that good, she literally said that outside the show. What the fuck? How fucking rude after she’s treated you, individually out of MILLIONS so we’ll. she even had the audacity to demand to be let in before other people because she knows lana, of course her dumbass didn’t get to the front and I’m GLAD.

I was thinking that earlier, like I would try and meet lana at every opportunity I could but...don’t you have a life? Like genuinely, do you not have an education to attend? Or a job to work at? Like why are you stalking her to every show? What kind of income do you have to allow for this? Can’t say I’m not jealous but can at least say I’m not greedy :hooker:

Also, kind of related, not gonna drop names or @‘s, but I met this one fan in Glasgow who lana follows and she’s met her countless times, DM’s lana regularly, and she had the fucking AUDACITY to imply lana wasn’t even that good, she literally said that outside the show. What the fuck? How fucking rude after she’s treated you, individually out of MILLIONS so we’ll. she even had the audacity to demand to be let in before other people because she knows lana, of course her dumbass didn’t get to the front and I’m GLAD.

It's always the worst kind of people who get the best luck

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e