Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Based on the Cherry instrumental, the guitar when she says "darling" is a lot more restrained than what we heard in the V Magazine and rehearsal videos. Vocals seem more raw and darker too. The album version sounds boring in comparison. #LeakCherryEarlyMix #LeakCherryDemo

Based on the Cherry instrumental, the guitar when she says "darling" is a lot more restrained than what we heard in the V Magazine and rehearsal videos. Vocals seem more raw and darker too. The album version sounds boring in comparison. #LeakCherryEarlyMix #LeakCherryDemo

that's not an early demo. It just an unmastered version of the song.

that's not an early demo. It just an unmastered version of the song.

I was listening to mashups and holy fuck Lana should make a full pop album and work more with Max Martin (although he screwed up LFL song lyrically but he made it amazing sonically)

also this is evidence for why we need a collab with Ariana plus lana likes her music anyways

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I was listening to mashups and holy fuck Lana should make a full pop album and work more with Max Martin (although he screwed up LFL song lyrically but he made it amazing sonically)

also this is evidence for why we need a collab with Ariana plus lana likes her music anyways

I think theres a clear distinction between the music lana listens to and those she would actually consider a collab with, 

but damn this is a great new way to listen to cherry. i was getting sick of the production of the original. thanks for posting  :flutter:

(just found this too)

Like THIS is the production Cherry really deserved  :lanahairflip2:

I think theres a clear distinction between the music lana listens to and those she would actually consider a collab with, 

but damn this is a great new way to listen to cherry. i was getting sick of the production of the original. thanks for posting  :flutter:

(just found this too)

Like THIS is the production Cherry really deserved  :lanahairflip2:

IMO the current production is really great too, but it would be interesting if Lana experimented with a pop sound like that 

Yikes at people wanting her to go more pop.

just one album wouldn't hurt

lana does bubblegum pop so RIGHT but with the current pop trends, i think her current "voice" she uses would get drowned out by the production and/or would come off as merely......."basic"

but if lana could serve Jealous Girl / Ghetto Baby level bops in 2019/2020, the ghost of Britney Spears would finally be laid to rest

i feel like she's way too old and mature to pull that off. it just wouldn't work. 

on another note can we talk about how haynie wasn't credited on wm despite obviously working on it? and if you guys are right and both inm and wm are about greazy and were produced at the same time then god save god emile for making a great instrumental while inm sounds like smth out of a 3hrs logic session from some youtube producers.

okay tea is the instrumental isn't thaaaat bad but it sounds more like a demo than coachella and the ugly vocal production doesn't help either.

the delusion. haynie had no involvement in WM, it doesn't even sound like it