10. Choker

11. Eventually

And snippets from a few other songs like Fascination and Official Girl

we have Choker (Era 1 outtake) Right?

Choker (Candy sessions) might be an entirely different production

2 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I'm yearning for a Candy sessions version of Choker so hard! I really hope it exists. I'll be disappointed if there isn't one out there.

tumblr_lqljl9sXae1qdm9llo1_r2_500.gif

2 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

The Candy album was essentially a compilation of demos that she was presenting to her label because they had just put the final nail in Problématique’s coffin following Coconuts

For example, Pressure is from years ago and it was even pitched to K-Pop artists

It’s unlikely that it was ever actually reworked since Candy never got the green light but who knows for sure!

I think Candy was never meant to be an album that's to be released. If Problematique wasn't released despite already being a fully formed album with a concept and all, I highly doubt Candy (that seems to be rushed compiled together) would pass their filters during that point. 

I do think that there's an album that shares Malibu's theme initially. However, Covid + the song flopping might have made them abruptly put a stop to it. 

Feed The Beast vinyl pre-orders are going up. Apparently Target (& the UK) are getting this hideous highlighter yellow color?!? #shelfwarmer. The other variant so far (besides a standard black), is a clear/grayish color.....$46 for ONE LP....umm...

Edit: OKAYYYY apparently the Target product details state it will be a gatefold with 4 photo inserts with original illustrations done in metallic ink....I still think that's too pricy for 1 LP

First the tour tickets are outrageous, ($350 for a M&G..? Where it’ll just be her doing that same pose with her hand with everyone) and now they want $46 for a vinyl..? 
Am I cheap or are they overestimating her star-power?

Im saying this as a fan since IDWIAA

1 hour ago, HandsTied said:

First the tour tickets are outrageous, ($350 for a M&G..? Where it’ll just be her doing that same pose with her hand with everyone) and now they want $46 for a vinyl..? 
Am I cheap or are they overestimating her star-power?

Im saying this as a fan since IDWIAA

:hillary: LOL the hide-muh-jaw pose, a staple

Hey so I recently got into Kim (obsessed with Feed The Beast!) does anyone have a link to the full Problematique album? I remember she leaked it herself last year or something. Ideally I’d like a link to something I don’t have to download because I won’t have a laptop for the foreseeable future 😓 but I would really like to give Problematique a listen tonight! Thanks

14 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Hey so I recently got into Kim (obsessed with Feed The Beast!) does anyone have a link to the full Problematique album? I remember she leaked it herself last year or something. Ideally I’d like a link to something I don’t have to download because I won’t have a laptop for the foreseeable future 😓 but I would really like to give Problematique a listen tonight! Thanks

Okay so here are all the leaked songs from Problématique. It's a Google Drive folder so you should be able to play them without downloading them. Let me know if there's any problem!

Kim Petras - Problématique

The Future Starts Now was also intended for it but as it's released I didn't include it.

The versions from Revelations, Hit It From the Back and Sex Talk are the leaked versions before they were reworked for Feed the Beast, but they were originally intended for Problématique, same as Coconuts.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just a reminder that Dance to Forget was NEVER on Problématique and it's just a day 1 demo she abandoned as soon as she recorded it.

1 hour ago, BlackTulip74 said:

Can anyone tell me the differences between the Problematique tracks and the finals on FTB?

Revelations and Sex Talk are the same, HIFTB got shortened.