bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Slowly been working on my own FTB tracklist. I scrapped all the problematique tracks, here’s what I’m kinda thinking;

1. Castle in the Sky

2. Alone (2.0) ft Nicki Minaj (would replace for next top model version if studio leaks)

3. Claws (Demo v1.3)

4. King of Hearts

5. Thousand Pieces

6. Minute

7. Lolita

8. uhoh

9. Dashboard 

10. I’m Flashy ft City Girls (not sure about this one)

11. Roller Girl (also not sure abt this)

12. BAIT ft BANKS

13. Feed the Beast 

14. Try Again 

15. Bread (not sure about this one either but it has closing album vibes to me. Also on the same topic of feeding/food LOL)

I hope we get a few more FTB scraps so I can update this and be satisfied. Would love to see if she’s got any more tracks that play w the medieval theme

lilkimxchapelle.png

2 minutes ago, Dua Lipa said:

Slowly been working on my own FTB tracklist. I scrapped all the problematique tracks, here’s what I’m kinda thinking;

1. Castle in the Sky

2. Alone (2.0) ft Nicki Minaj (would replace for next top model version if studio leaks)

3. Claws (Demo v1.3)

4. King of Hearts

5. Thousand Pieces

6. Minute

7. Lolita

8. uhoh

9. Dashboard 

10. I’m Flashy ft City Girls (not sure about this one)

11. Roller Girl (also not sure abt this)

12. BAIT ft BANKS

13. Feed the Beast 

14. Try Again 

15. Bread (not sure about this one either but it has closing album vibes to me. Also on the same topic of feeding/food LOL)

I hope we get a few more FTB scraps so I can update this and be satisfied. Would love to see if she’s got any more tracks that play w the medieval theme

Where can I listen to I'm Flashy? Thanks in advance, Dua Lipa. 

Zach Sang show didn't really bring anything new to the table, just a repeat of the same questions she's already been asked. It has got a few more details on her opinions on specific songs from FTB and also her overall process but nothing too in-depth. 

2 hours ago, Divey said:

Zach Sang show didn't really bring anything new to the table, just a repeat of the same questions she's already been asked. It has got a few more details on her opinions on specific songs from FTB and also her overall process but nothing too in-depth. 

ugh he's been slacking lately. i used to love his interviews bc he'd ask actually interesting questions. not the same old s***

All Night Long is a song by charlieonafriday and I can't comment on Always Too Late because whatever file I just listened to made me think I was getting possessed by that demonic audio over it

3 minutes ago, Divey said:

All Night Long is a song by charlieonafriday and I can't comment on Always Too Late because whatever file I just listened to made me think I was getting possessed by that demonic audio over it

All Night Long is the song with the weird audio on it. Always Too Late sounds kinda like Kim to me. Edit: just Googled Always Too Late and it's that artist you mentioned. My bad

tumblr_lqljl9sXae1qdm9llo1_r2_500.gif

1 minute ago, cj1995 said:

All Night Long is the song with the weird audio on it. Always Too Late sounds kinda like Kim to me

oh whoops, got it the wrong way round - but nope it's ai, always too late is 'im not crazy' by charlieonafriday as I said - I agree it does give Kim vibes (especially the chords), but unfortunately it's just another Juice Wrld/Kid Laroi wannabe singer

I am enjoying the music, but the backlask and her flopping on the chart overall makes it a little less fun to listen to this album lol. I know that should have no impact on how enjoyable the music is, but I feel like alone deserves to be popping on the charts, atleast one of the remixes of it. It's a shame that the single release went the way it did.

I plan on seeing her live in concert, she is a brilliant performer, but lately in her TV performancs it seems like she's completely out of breath and the choreo is pretty boring. Im assuming its probably just nerves. But these things make me a little less excited to see her live. I am however excited to shake my ass to alone and slutpop songs live!! hope she does the remix

i wish we could go back to the era 1 singles and TOTL days. TOTL was literally the last time I was super excited for a release. The surpise release had me so excited and that sound is fucking brilliant, so fame monster.

Anyway, I am still enjoying the new album despite all this, thousand pieces is criminally underrated, love it, gives me white mercedes by charli vibes <3 

luv u kim

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

9 hours ago, Divey said:

Has Dashboard (Studio) leaked yet?

well this just leaked today but quality is shit, think it's just recorded off someone's phone in the room.

considering it doesn't have those drums at the start of the second verse i think it may be from an earlier version?

2 minutes ago, In The Dark said:

well this just leaked today but quality is shit, think it's just recorded off someone's phone in the room.

considering it doesn't have those drums at the start of the second verse i think it may be from an earlier version?

:excited:

5 hours ago, Super Shy said:

OMFGGGGGG

lilkimxchapelle.png

10 hours ago, cj1995 said:

All Night Long is the song with the weird audio on it. Always Too Late sounds kinda like Kim to me. Edit: just Googled Always Too Late and it's that artist you mentioned. My bad

I am shocked always too late is fake, it sounds so much like her

this is the tracklist I'm using

01 King of Hearts

02 Lolita 

03 Claws

04 uhoh

05 Alone (2.0 Solo)

06 Feed the Beast

07 brrr

08 BAIT (feat. BANKS)

09 If Jesus Was a Rockstar

10 Roller Girl

11 Thousand Pieces

12 Try Again

13 Minute

14 Castle In the Sky

i kinda wanna include Running Up That Hill and Villain here cause they never had a home