bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

5 hours ago, lanasugarysweet444 said:

I'm so glad to exist in the same universe as Problématique (JE T'ADORE ALWAYS A BOP)

Literally I keep waking up so grateful that it happened... WE DID IT!!

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

1. Future Starts Now

2. Je T'Adore

3. Runway Walk

4. Hit It From The Back

5. Coconuts

6. Keep It

7. Born Again

8. All She Wants (feat. Paris Hilton)

9. Revelations

10. Your Time To Cry

11. Something About You

12. Problématique

Deluxe:

13. Confession

14. Treat Me Like A Hoe

15. Deeper

16. Left My Body

17. Love Ya Leave Ya

18. Sex Talk

Wasn't this the supposed final tracklist right before it was completely scrapped? I remember when it leaked on that site. Anyways it's the tracklist I've been using for my Problématique album ever since :hottie:

R5sPD4M.jpg

2 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

is It me or does she say “c’est maintenant” wrong in FSN

it sounds like she’s saying “c’est monmoe”

its just the vocoder/heavy editing but she’s actually saying Maintenant (even though I’ve always heard Monmoe since day one :toofunny:

38 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

its just the vocoder/heavy editing but she’s actually saying Maintenant (even though I’ve always heard Monmoe since day one :toofunny:

OK but when are we going to talk about how she says "mansions" like mehzhuness in Confession. I can NEVER hear "mansions" in the main vocals and I don't understand how I'm supposed to! Help??

4 hours ago, LA VENENO said:

What I heard from the uploader was that it was the highest quality available file but (like AtomicMess said) is just an early demo looping the verses. People were asking so we could at least listen to the track in HQ somehow :crai:

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

Kim Petras has great unreleased material and BOPs for days but horrible track lists! What was the point on making songs for Slut Pop, Feed The Beast, Tropical, Candy and Problematique and mixing them together in the same album? Nothing makes sense in any of the supposed eras she has teased… 

it’s up there with Melanie Martinez, Charli XCX, Demi Lovato, Madison Beer, Cruel Youth, Bebe Rexha and Lana del Rey for me when it comes to wasted potential and leaving the best unreleased :eek:

So I made a version of the tracklist with YTTC & LMB in the standard tracklist. Did this because of the high quality songs posted in the fourm. Honestly I feel like they round out the album perfectly, and add a nice ending to the album. I'm so happy her very stupid label allowed her to finally release this album, sort of feeling incomplete sadly, but out, which is worth it. So happy to have Confession, it's my favorite song on the album. Let's hope TOTL Vol 3 is also on the way.

Problematique-Tracklist-Longer-Ver.png