BØRNS Feature "God Save Our Young Blood" Out Now + Uncredited Feature on Track "Blue Madonna"

I'm flyin' to the moon again, dreamin' about heroin

And how it gave you everything and took your life away

I put you on the aeroplane, destined for a foreign land

I thought that you'd come back again

To tell me everything's okay, ay, babe, yeah

vs

God save, God save our young blood

God save, God save our young love

Hot pavement, hot pavement, hot wheels in the sun

God save our young blood

Between the two, there's one lyrical masterpiece. I'll let you determine which one it is (hint: it's NOT heroin). 

giphy.gif

I like the song btw, I think Lana recorded something very quickly to help or something.

But I can't with that marketing, it's like selling "Party Monster FEAT Lana Del Rey, it's ridiculous,

just a cool addition, when not promote as a collaboration.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I'm so glad my wig wasn't snatched cus im totally broke rn and i cant afford to buy a new one. So thank you BOREnes. I'll save my edges for Sky Ferreira's upcoming EP.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

unoriginal, emotionless, talentless! embarrassing that he would release this as a single (or at all) but it makes sense and i’m not surprised. instrumental sounds like he ripped it from an ig makeup artist. im worried listening to this too much might make my hair flat, he has awful vibes

Wig snatched

I'm so glad my wig wasn't snatched cus im totally broke rn and i cant afford to buy a new one. So thank you BOREnes. I'll save my edges for Sky Ferreira's upcoming EP.

Meth Ferrari still makes music?

Meth Ferrari still makes music?

her career is dead but it will rise again in a couple of months

guys this is kind of a reach but hear me out ;

i think this song could've been a concept Lana had for LFL and just never used it, so she gave it to bore-ns

Like it just seems like it completely fits her story of the political awareness of LFL also the long ass title and repetitive chorus is totally her forumla

i think maybe originally she wrote it from a 3rd person perspective instead of how borns sung about himself, she couldve been singing about a man from a viewpoint.

idk i like to think thats a possibility

I was so looking forward to hear this song! The title sounded so promising and Lana-like. But it was boring and disappointing.. I could barely hear Lana singing

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I think I saw this fan edit somewhere else a few days ago, so I don't think Lana made it.

oh  :giggle:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lmao everyone on Twitter are praising the song while we all here are hating it. :rip:

That's cus lanaboards has taste