BØRNS Feature "God Save Our Young Blood" Out Now + Uncredited Feature on Track "Blue Madonna"

I like the verses, they kind of remind me of Hollywood. Something about the melody or the production. The chorus is boring though. Typical Lana “repeat the title of the song 10 times for the chorus” chorus.

the fact that this song is better than the entire dusty 2nd half of Lust for Life...

talent, artistry, innovation and creativity WON! the reality is that the song is just too ahead of time for sad old LanaBoards.

no wonder lana wanted to hop on this album so badly, she knows the tea.

tenor.gif

The good sis Lana giving us everything we want before we even realized we want it

710x0011.gif

All of you will be stanning in two weeks, you'll see. This is the kind of song that serves attitude AND longevity.

the fact that this song is better than the entire dusty 2nd half of Lust for Life...

OK let's not go THAT far 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

talent, artistry, innovation and creativity WON! the reality is that the song is just too ahead of time for sad old LanaBoards.

tenor.gif

You listened to that song and determined that it was better than Heroin?  :toofunny:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

You listened to that song and determined that it was better than Heroin?  :toofunny:

I'm flyin' to the moon again, dreamin' about heroin

And how it gave you everything and took your life away

I put you on the aeroplane, destined for a foreign land

I thought that you'd come back again

To tell me everything's okay, ay, babe, yeah

vs

God save, God save our young blood

God save, God save our young love

Hot pavement, hot pavement, hot wheels in the sun

God save our young blood

Between the two, there's one lyrical masterpiece. I'll let you determine which one it is (hint: it's NOT heroin). 

It just sounds like something that would play in Forever 21. It has some cute parts but it sounds sort of cheap overall.

I do buy my clothes at F21 and if this shitty song starts to play at the store I will leave.

This could play at, idk, NOWHERE.

No one deserves to listen this shit, even a cheap girl like me  :crossed:

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

tenor.gif

k

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

lmao everyone is roasting this song poor borns sorry sweetie try again

tenor.gif

snatch that bad taste award

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

unoriginal, emotionless, talentless! embarrassing that he would release this as a single (or at all) but it makes sense and i’m not surprised. instrumental sounds like he ripped it from an ig makeup artist. im worried listening to this too much might make my hair flat, he has awful vibes

UbsOye5.png