BØRNS Feature "God Save Our Young Blood" Out Now + Uncredited Feature on Track "Blue Madonna"

I actually really hate the chorus.... it's like a shittier version of the L4L chorus to me. But I guess everyone else hates it lol  :whatever:

TEA

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I actually like børns a lot, I’m seeing him in February, but this was quite underwhelming. He really has such a vocal talent, I don’t know why he would go this monotonous route when what he does best is playing in his upper range (sweet dreams, faded heart, dopamine etc)

Edit: listening again, it just really feels like I’m waiting for something that never comes.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Lmao everyone on Twitter are praising the song while we all here are hating it. :rip:

That's cus lanaboards has taste

Literally though, I do personally think lanaboards has great taste and can actually go deeper into music rather than just taking it by face value

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I actually like børns a lot, I’m seeing him in February, but this was quite underwhelming. He really has such a vocal talent, I don’t know why he would go this monotonous route when what he does best is playing in his upper range (sweet dreams, faded heart, dopamine etc)

yes actually faded heart is a bop 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Literally though, I do personally think lanaboards has great taste and can actually go deeper into music rather than just taking it by face value

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mMHqBTSQVA

I have listened to this now 17 times in a row

GREAT SONG!

catchy. 

Great hook and great message.

Love it.

A proud addition to Lana's discography

(and fuck the haters, same bullshit with them every day of the year, they whine and whine, they want illegal stuff they don't deserve (because they will just

put it down when it comes out) and they stan other artists. 

What a great new year's present. (along with the wonderful news that trump lost bigly time again by the news of Orrin Hatch's retirement. Trump was trying

to strongarm him to stay)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

It's just that weird transition from the verse to the chorus but after a few listens you get used to it and it's not even that bad. I like it too, It's a pretty cute song...but it could've been much better imo  :agree:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I have listened to this now 17 times in a row

GREAT SONG!

catchy. 

Great hook and great message.

Love it.

A proud addition to Lana's discography

(and fuck the haters, same bullshit with them every day of the year, they whine and whine, they want illegal stuff they don't deserve (because they will just

put it down when it comes out) and they stan other artists. 

What a great new year's present. (along with the wonderful news that trump lost bigly time again by the news of Orrin Hatch's retirement. Trump was trying

to strongarm him to stay)

lol whats wrong w that?

even though i did expect more lana, i’m not getting the hate for this song lol. like y’all acting like it’s the worst song in history when it’s actually pretty good. but everyone’s entitled to their own opinions.

my only thing is how he used her name in the title of the song to attract more people to listen. it’s seriously not that hard to give her more than backup vocals if you’re going to put her fucking name on the song

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A