Amadeus

Lana in the studio with Jack Antonoff (+ follows a bunch of people)

I for one am excited that Lana has remembered there are producers besides Rick Nowels in the world. She has never let her sound be overrun by a producer, everything she has put out with different producers sounds different but still Lana. I think it's probably good for her to branch out though, some of honeymoon and lust for life kind of sound like she is stuck in a sonic comfort zone and probably could use a good push to try and consider different things. 

giphy.gif

On the one hand, this is exciting, and I can't wait to hear if something comes out of it. On the other hand, she does this three times every year with different producers and writers, and we never hear about it before it's dropped for another Rick collaboration, so I'll be waiting with a normal breathing pattern.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

ew @j*ck ant*n*ff

I guess stanning Lana was fun while it lasted.

god no. please, no. Jack and Lana.. unstanned

Y'all we don't even know if they made music for Lana's album, let alone hearing it yet and y'all already decided it's horrible :bye2:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

i mean i dont see what the big deal is with her working with them.  Jack seems to work on pop friendly/radio records and with radio friendly artists, maybe he can get lana on the radio again which we all know she deserves. 

shes laughing evilish in the live bc she knows shes just wasting Jack and Kevins time like how she did with mark ronson and Jamie xx ;)

Oh god, sometimes I remember the Jamie xx collaboration and ugh, I still hope I'll listen to it one day but I know it probably won't happen :crai: 

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

A Lana del rey x Kevin Parker collaboration for her new album... :pray2:

I would literally die  :lange:  :air2:

Also, am I the only one who hears Lana singing something in the background in the video with Jack?? Like there's music in the background and it seems to me that it's Lana's voice. Maybe she showed him a little demo or accapella of something.....or maybe I'm desperately reaching  :defeated:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Y'all we don't even know if they made music for Lana's album, let alone hearing it yet and y'all already decided it's horrible :bye2:

That’s how it is with Jack Antonoff

I don't understand, you guys all complained about Coachella and the boring generic tracks on LFL with general trap-pop production and now you're acting hype for a potential Antonoff collab? He's responsible for some of the worst songs on Reputation, they sounded dated on arrival. His type of production will be same type you'll complain about while yearning for UV and HM

ew not here for jack x lana at all that's very ugly and beneath her I might unstan abit however lana x kevin parker sounds fucking beautiful already it'd be ultraviolence on crack goodbye wig go home 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

idk why y'all are being so dramatic over this when his contribution to the masterpiece that is Melodrama was perfection.

It's stupid to think she'll make a "pop" record, but Jack has a great ear and a shxt ton of production knowledge he can bring.