Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I still want a Wicked Game cover..

The initial production of Blue Jeans sounded like Wicked Game, according to Lana.

it was instantly my favorite from HM!! i dont get the hate one bit

I don't get the whole HM (the album) hate at all, to be honest. It is one of her most cohesive and well put together, along UV. 

I still want a Wicked Game cover..

I remeber a few people comparing blue jeans to wicked games a lot. Also people saying the music video looked a lot like the wicked games video. I don't see it. It's just because both are in black and white and involve water.

We are waiting for our girl to release some sort of info of any kind lol... 

We will have something to talk about in a few hours, with her receiving the ASCAP Global Impact award. I don'T expect anything to be said about LDR6, but we will comment her dress and maybe her speech lol

despite being heavily underrated, i really do believe 24 is one of her strongest songs ever. the amount of power....

Nah

giphy.gif

holy shit, is it gonna be live streamed?

didn't read anywhere it would, but reporters love to quote highlights of the speeches when there are some. 

anyway, it is a big honor. For a girl who got noticed for less than a decade, she accomplished so much, putting out a very strong and coherent body of work that feels both fresh and classic, eclectic and cohesive. She always stays true to her vision, evolves while embracing her past, and her fanbase is getting bigger with each release. Bravo, queen!

Why do we have to pit two beautiful girls against each other. 24 and Shades of Cool are both solid songs.

they are, but shades of cool is just a tiny bit better

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lmaoo do we really think lana is gonna announce her new album during her speech sksksk

i hope so tho

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lmaoo do we really think lana is gonna announce her new album during her speech sksksk

i hope so tho

I don't think we'll get any news for a while now, she's gonna hide in her studio and maybe share a video of her hanging there or something. :tsk:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It’s only a quote from the president Of ASCAP, about LDR: « her art is like being in a technicolor dream where endless posiblity is the only rule »

It’s in the ASCAP website I think, explaining why they chose to honour her.