Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i bet she says its a folk record

She specifically said that folk is gay and only fags like it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lana its time to give us a jazz album 

That was Honeymoon, according to Lana

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I see what she means when she says Terrence Loves You and Shades of Cool are jazzy and if she wants to make an album full of those kind of tracks SHE CAN BE MY GUEST. What I really want though is a PURE jazz album; I want the real deal.

Can we appreciate that Lana did THAT with shades of cool and that she will always have that ability to write and sing a gorgeous ass song that can scalp you and simultaneously give you the perfect wig. Like wow 

and that she was able to create something so unique and haunting as cherry that made us drop our dripping peaches,

and that she created a new religion with honeymoon,

and created the official song for the gates to paradise with ride,

like, why do we expect anything less than amazing songs from her,

she always delivers, and thats the tea bbs 

dont forget it gays,

xoxo 

AMEN!!!! Praise you, sister!

My mum is kinda psychic and i asked her to give me a release date for Lana's new album and she said October, then i asked when and she said the 14th. Hmmm

It seems to be "confirmed" by reginsider on Twitter. Although he only said that music would be out from her "later this year", a fall album could very much happen.

And let's not forget that it has not been a full year yet since LFL and that she finished a world tour in April: the girl has the right to be tired lol.

Plus : Lana has one major flaw: she is very bad at evaluating the time needed for a project lol.  She really might have thought that LDR6 would be out this summer, but things didn't work out that fast lol

I see what she means when she says Terrence Loves You and Shades of Cool are jazzy and if she wants to make an album full of those kind of tracks SHE CAN BE MY GUEST. What I really want though is a PURE jazz album; I want the real deal.

YES :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It seems to be "confirmed" by reginsider on Twitter. Although he only said that music would be out from her "later this year", a fall album could very much happen.

Reginsider is not real. Almost everything they post is either totally vague, already stated by a real insider or outright fake. When something they claimed would happen doesn't happen, they say it was "rescheduled", without fail.

My mum is kinda psychic and i asked her to give me a release date for Lana's new album and she said October, then i asked when and she said the 14th. Hmmm

ur mom and lana better come thru cause that’s my birthday

i still wish if she does give us a fall/winter release that we can still get a leak or stand alone single or ep that we can enjoy this summer

UbsOye5.png

Can we appreciate that Lana did THAT with shades of cool and that she will always have that ability to write and sing a gorgeous ass song that can scalp you and simultaneously give you the perfect wig. Like wow 

and that she was able to create something so unique and haunting as cherry that made us drop our dripping peaches,

and that she created a new religion with honeymoon,

and created the official song for the gates to paradise with ride,

like, why do we expect anything less than amazing songs from her,

she always delivers, and thats the tea bbs 

dont forget it gays,

xoxo 

You're chill and thanks for being there spreading your lowkeyness have a nice day 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

WOW. Lana has had different astrological seasons for every album !

Born to Die- Aquarius- originality influence of Aquarius for the uniqueness of sound Lana brought to the table

Paradise- Scorpio- intense and dark influence of Scorpio with Tropico being based off of gangs, sex, and drugs.

Ultraviolence- Gemini- the twins really influenced this album as Lana's other half of her ( considering she is a Gemini ) took over creating a different atmosphere of sound as a whole as opposed to orchestral BTD.

Honeymoon- Virgo- VERY vanity based as Virgo stands for the virgin and all things pure, centers around beauty and all things organized and well put together.

Lust For Life- Cancer- MIX OF EMOTIONS, going from point a to point b out of nowhere in instrumentals. very moody.

giphy.gif

I had forgotten Lana said on her Honeymoon account that she had written the most beautiful songs and that she coulnd't wait to show us, so that means she is past the 'writing phase', which means she is at the 'mixing phase' which she said it took a long time, 1 year for lust for life.

This is why we're not getting any news, she must be so busy

giphy.gif

That's 4 days after Marina's birthday.  :illumarina:

14 - 4 = 10

Track 10 on Lust for Life was God Bless America - And All the Beautiful Women In It which was an anti-Trump song about uplifting women.

There were 16 songs on LFL.

16 - 10 = 6

Track 6 on LFL was Summer Bummer which was a collab, and we are about to enter the era of LDR6....

....Which means that it's confirmed Marina and Lana will be collabing on an anti-Trump, feminist bop on LDR6.  :illumarina:

I knew it all along!  :oprah:

We need a rock album, Lana's modern take on grunge music, a collab with Courtney Love, Screams in some songs + high notes, a huge & rich production, a Hole/Nirvana cover as the closing track

MAKE IT HAPPEN

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

We need a rock album, Lana's modern take on grunge music, a collab with Courtney Love, Screams in some songs + high notes, a huge & rich production, a Hole/Nirvana cover as the closing track

MAKE IT HAPPEN

YEES! I've said this so many times: Grunge, grunge, grunge!! (although, I'm here for jazz too, a little bit)

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***