Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

JAZZ JAZZ JAZZ

GRUNGE GRUNGE GRUNGE

FOLK FOLK FOLK

I DONT REALLY CARE AS LONG AS ITS NEW LANA MUSIC!!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Good for you but we want a folk album

we meaning just you xo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

WOW. Lana has had different astrological seasons for every album !

Born to Die- Aquarius- originality influence of Aquarius for the uniqueness of sound Lana brought to the table

Paradise- Scorpio- intense and dark influence of Scorpio with Tropico being based off of gangs, sex, and drugs.

Ultraviolence- Gemini- the twins really influenced this album as Lana's other half of her ( considering she is a Gemini ) took over creating a different atmosphere of sound as a whole as opposed to orchestral BTD.

Honeymoon- Virgo- VERY vanity based as Virgo stands for the virgin and all things pure, centers around beauty and all things organized and well put together.

Lust For Life- Cancer- MIX OF EMOTIONS, going from point a to point b out of nowhere in instrumentals. very moody.

I'm Ultraviolence. Ok wig

I think I would love her to make some catchy bops that can be compared even to BTD's classic singles, HBTB was her last catchy single, we need her to step it up with tempo & vocals (& production since I cannot stand Rick's production anymore)

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I think I would love her to make some catchy bops that can be compared even to BTD's classic singles, HBTB was her last catchy single, we need her to step it up with tempo & vocals (& production since I cannot stand Rick's production anymore)

Groupie Love and Summer Bummer were super catchy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I want some Indie Pop, something kinda like Lykke Li. 

She needs to make bops like before, we need them. :oprah3:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

An album full of songs in a similar vein of "Terrence Loves You" and "The Other Woman" would be.... EVERYTHING.

Terrence loves you - i can see your point

The other woman - lol