Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm not sure what I want in terms of sound as Lana has proven she can do well with various genres, although I still hope we get RBFY as a song.

However, I really hope we start getting iconic and memorable videos again. Her past couple of eras have been pretty bland and well, forgettable in that area. Perhaps BTD and Paradise set the bar too high (not counting UV even though we got SOC).

-HM does have it's moments and I have a high appreciation for it's aesthetic, it's all very pretty when it comes together but that's it. If someone were to bring up her videos, they wouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind.

- When it comes to LFL though.. lmao... I mean a lot of the photoshoot preview videos (Idk what to call them, but think that Steven Klein w/ Cherry) are more interesting than some of what we got, same with the Album trailer.  Although, I'll give credit to the Love video for having a really pretty looking space setting.

Maybe it has just come down to Lana maturing more and finding a comfort zone.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I'm not sure what I want in terms of sound as Lana has proven she can do well with various genres, although I still hope we get RBFY as a song.

However, I really hope we start getting iconic and memorable videos again. Her past couple of eras have been pretty bland and well, forgettable in that area. Perhaps BTD and Paradise set the bar too high (not counting UV even though we got SOC).

-HM does have it's moments and I have a high appreciation for it's aesthetic, it's all very pretty when it comes together but that's it. If someone were to bring up her videos, they wouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind.

- When it comes to LFL though.. lmao... I mean a lot of the photoshoot preview videos (Idk what to call them, but think that Steven Klein w/ Cherry) are more interesting than some of what we got, same with the Album trailer.  Although, I'll give credit to the Love video for having a really pretty looking space setting.

Maybe it has just come down to Lana maturing more and finding a comfort zone.

I could really see us getting Roses Bloom For You and Happiness Is A Butterfly together. They both have that silky soft lullaby esque tone to them. I really hope she didn't scrap it.

I have just woke up... I'm in tears, what a beautiful day to be alive  :defeated:

tenor.gif

Welcome home queen x

Can't wait to listen to HIAB during late summer nights by myself, specifically while camping at the beach. Her camping/outdoor album is coming (ie Yosemite, Butterfly, Roses)

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Welcome home queen x

hey there honey, hope we finally get Yosemite, that's what we all deserve  :kiss:

Lust For Life is still so fresh for me and now she teases a new song... Our hardworking girl is giving us anything we want!

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

hey there honey, hope we finally get Yosemite, that's what we all deserve  :kiss:

Lust For Life is still so fresh for me and now she teases a new song... Our hardworking girl is giving us anything we want!

i love yu

i fucking love you

:crai: 

OH MY GOD this is really happening!! My first pre-pre release era on here!! Can't wait to have tons of speculations and meltdowns with you guys xo 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

It’s pretty nice, she will come through with the “into the blue” concept. If I’m completely honest I’m not in love with the last two lyrics, but maybe it will be like Change; I loved the melody, the vocals and most of the lyrics except for one or two in the snippet she teased at the beginning, but at the end the final version snatched me.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

It’s pretty nice, she will come through with the “into the blue” concept. If I’m completely honest I’m not in love with the last two lyrics, but maybe it will be like Change; I loved the melody, the vocals and most of the lyrics except for one or two in the snippet she teased at the beginning, but at the end the final version snatched me.

You can get snatched easily

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...