Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

can people finally forget about Cactus? That was for one of their projects, it was cancelled and I recall she said it wasn't that good.

Same goes for Wild One. It was registered but she never said anything about it.

Only ones that realistically have a chance of appearing are Yosemite, Architecture/BAR, Roses Bloom For You, Sylvia and Bartender.

I wonder if the butterfly track will be a lead-single, or of it's just a song she's passionate about and therefore announces/teases/uploads early. Like with Honeymoon back in the day,

sorry, i forgot im not allowed to share my hopes for the next record in an album discussion thread (:

sorry, i forgot im not allowed to share my hopes for the next record in an album discussion thread (:

... ok, where in my post did I attack you for doing so?

"This person did not agree with me, so it must be a personal offense."

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

... ok, where in my post did I attack you for doing so?

"This person did not agree with me, so it must be a personal offense."

me: puts cactus on a fake tracklist i said i hope we get

you: quotes my entire post, “can people actually forget about cactus!!!1!1” these are rly the only ones youre likely to get so “

you: “how am i attacking you!!1!1 u get offended by things not directed at you!!”

me: puts cactus on a fake tracklist i said i hope we get

you: quotes my entire post, “can people actually forget about cactus!!!1!1” these are rly the only ones youre likely to get so “

you: “how am i attacking you!!1!1 u get offended by things not directed at you!!”

and ... how is this offending you in any way?

tHaT's jUsT mY oPiNiON, aM i NoT aLlOwEd tO pOsT tHat iN tHiS tHrEaD?

Really, you  just want to be offended and start to read things into my post that ARE NOT THERE.

All I stated is that I think it's unrealistic we'll get Cactus or Wild Ones and people here seem to keep getting their hopes up. Could have quoted any other person bringing the tracks up.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Bartender

Best American Record

Yosemite

Cactus (feat. The Foo Fighters)

Wild One

Roses Bloom For You

Butterfly

You Must Love Me

Sylvia

a nature-ish concept i’m here for

she could also re-release TNC as an iTunes bonus track

I doubt You Must Love Me will be part of the new album. Like Young and Beautiful was not part of Paradise. I think it was just meant to be released for the compilation. Her albums never have included any to the tracks she released earlier on other projets. 

watch this be LFL in reverse, starting with a happy sound and then getting deeper and deeper, harder and harder, darker and darker  :smokes4:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

watch this be LFL in reverse, starting with a happy sound and then getting deeper and deeper, harder and harder, darker and darker  :smokes4:

Love this concept

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

... sitting on a cactus, in Yosemite, listening to the next best american record? While roses bloom for you? 

i think we might have something here... :P

well... if you sit on a cactus... a different kind of roses risk to bloom for you 

ok I feel bad

ZKcaooE.png

... sitting on a cactus, in Yosemite, listening to the next best american record? While roses bloom for you?

i think we might have something here... :P

"sitting on a cactus", wtf?

Btw, I noticed you're new here! Welcome sis. <3

@GeminiLanaFan

BTD​ should be remastered and include Young & Beautiful on it.

​as to You made me love you- that would depend entirely on the contract Andrew Lloyd Webber signed as to whether or not it would be permissible

​Still to this day don't understand why her record company refused to promote Young & Beautiful as a single so it stopped midway on the charts.

​Had the record company allowed and fully promoted YB it would have been #1, but they chose not to. Remember- singles are almost always decided

​by the record company and not the artist (and back then, the methodology was somewhat different than in 2018

​Of course, had this been the mid-late 1960s, Lana would already have had more #1s than the Beatles and Elvis

​In 2018, it is almost necessary to release a new track every week and then when album comes out have bundles so it propels the album to #1 on the charts

​So I myself am hoping for both a new lp and also the never on album cd, perhaps mixed into a 1-2-3-4-5 cd set, all of which will be sold at the same time

​to be continued...

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEW WHATEVER WERE GETTING . but damn i wish we had some time still in the LFL era . yeah new music is always great but why can't she keep her word with the Cherry video ? the era already feels abandoned like UV and i wish she could take her time with all the new things . i just like consistency and organization , when Marina posted that the FROOT era ended gave me closure . low key wish we could get that from Lana

giphy.gif

I have a feeling Yosemite will be on this album for sure. Of course, Lana's comments about it needing to be heard within an album, but also here -

This is a bit of a reach, but Chuck posted this last April

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTNUOZiB1mA/?taken-by=yourgirlchuck

She used a butterfly emoji. Maybe if Yosemite (presumably the video) relates to butterflies in some way, then maybe Lana was inspired to include butterflies as a theme for LDR6, with Happiness is a Butterfly being derivative of Yosemite's original concept.

Maybe this album will touch more on that "return to nature zone" Lana described Yosemite as having in the Beats Radio 1 interview with Zane Lowe last July. 

​Of course, had this been the mid-late 1960s, Lana would already have had more #1s than the Beatles and Elvis

Graham is serving the tea today! xo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e