Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

wonder if chan will get a feature

edit: heres her in the studio w a caption w a butterfly emoji. major reach but yanno  https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-A6CfDwYo/?hl=en&taken-by=catpowerofficial

edit edit: should note that she is currently working on her own project tho so it probably is jsut a coincidence

god i hope so! I'd love to see them collab. And Lana ft Courtney

Bartender

Best American Record

Yosemite

Cactus

Wild One

Roses Bloom For You

Butterfly

Sylvia

Amen

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Stella and Lana were just together in Australia. All is good, keep writing the lesbian fan fiction.

Jamie > Stella

Chuck > Stella

Literally anyone who breathes > Stella

Literally anyone who's dead > Stella

It's true

All the roads lead to you

Like the 405 I drive through

Every night and every day

I see you for who you really are

Why the thousands of girls

Love the way Bill plays guitar

You did it aaaaaaallll for fame. How does that taste cumin out?

Jamie > Stella

Chuck > Stella

Literally anyone who breathes > Stella

Literally anyone who's dead > Stella

For me it's anyone>Jamie. 

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

To think, she most likely has a working title for the new album, an envisioned aesthetic, an idea for a video, at least one fully produced track :deadbanana: sigh, I imagine she got down to shaping the next project in the days following 21/07/17

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

No its because she introduced her to ppl like the Weeknd causing her music to grow more mediocre NtBFOQp.gif Stella supports trap lana

Boo, Lana & The Weeknd have been friends since Video Games! When he reposted her stuff on Tumblr she got more traction. In fact, I think that's how the BBC girl found her & made her get even bigger!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Boo, Lana & The Weeknd have been friends since Video Games! When he reposted her stuff on Tumblr she got more traction. In fact, I think that's how the BBC girl found her & made her get even bigger!

Yea the weeknd is kinda the best thing that happened to her career lmao

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

No its because she introduced her to ppl like the Weeknd causing her music to grow more mediocre NtBFOQp.gif Stella supports trap lana

Lmao fuck I like the rap collabs :eek:

But hey they haven’t been hanging out so she’s probably been listen to FJM and Cat Power And you’ll get the folk mess you want

To think, she most likely has a working title for the new album, an envisioned aesthetic, an idea for a video, at least one fully produced track :deadbanana: sigh, I imagine she got down to shaping the next project in the days following 21/07/17

She’ll scrap whatever visuals she’s thinking about when she gets to one road block or difficulty lol