Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Elizabeth​ Grant 1featuring Lana Del Rey

​how about a trio song with Lizzy Lana Elizabeth trading off vocals (NOTE- I AM SERIOUS)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

​how about a trio song with Lizzy Lana Elizabeth trading off vocals (NOTE- I AM SERIOUS)

They're the same person rob, plus i think she wants to leave lizzy behind

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What do ya'll want her to name the album?

Bit worried it'll be Happiness is a Butterfly tbh

All these clever people making fan edits of her songs, I wish they'd make Lana x Lizzy mash ups

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Another dream-like album like Honeymoon would be greatly appreciated  :hooker:

Doesn't necessarily have to be dark, but I just love her echoey vocals over stringy instruments. She can leave the trap stuff in 2017.

a masterful trap touch can be stunning

art deco was too good

but yeah cockroach was distasteful trap

Does Lana actually know how much of her fanbase want her to make another album like Ultraviolence? I really hope she does so we can get it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm sick of hearing about Lana featured on some irrelevants album. When will Lana be featured on her own album we want LDR6 queen

Not her best, but AKA and sirens were a hell of a lot better than TNC trash and BPBP

You wish

NtBFOQp.gif