Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

uh oh. what video

Just a livestream she did on Instagram the week she released LFL and some fans asked her about unreleased songs and she just said that Hollywood leaked with the wrong production and she wants to release that song at some point (which is not something that should be taken seriously since Lana always says these things but never really does it)

This happiness/butterfly really suits the spring season though, cus it's when nature starts waking up and i feel like that's where Lana is at in her mindset at the moment (woke queen) :creep:

Probably spring 2019 tho. It's too soon to release an album I think, regarding she's still touring LFL and has some festivals this summer

Just a livestream she did on Instagram the week she released LFL and some fans asked her about unreleased songs and she just said that Hollywood leaked with the wrong production and she wants to release that song at some point (which is not something that should be taken seriously since Lana always says these things but never really does it)

Probably spring 2019 tho. It's too soon to release an album I think, regarding she's still touring LFL and has some festivals this summer

Why 2019? Why tease HIAB to wait that long?

It'd be nice if there was a Paradise-style follow up to LFL

giphy.gif

I really wish Lana would work with Dana Trippe (http://instagram.com/trippydana/). She's working with Borns now so it's not that much of a stretch.

PKqXiKS.jpg811kYtr.jpgJqypMfG.jpg

Oh my god, I would love that! It would go so well with a more folk/psychedelic album...but unfortunately, this style seems too artsy and psihedelic for Lana. 

:godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:

OT: If Lana releases a folk album, it should have a new version of Pawn Shop Blues

:defeated:

Oh my god I swear the most annoying Lana theory I've ever read is that Lana/Lizzy thing Graham has invented

Oh my god I swear the most annoying Lana theory I've ever read is that Lana/Lizzy thing Graham has invented

Why would you say that? I mean, sure, sometimes his interpretations seem a bit far-fetched, but I do think it is interesting to have such a different perspective on Lana's music :)

apparantly lana lizzy and elizabeth are all different personalities

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@paradixo

that is not what you said a number of years ago, is this the same paradixo???

@Terrencelovesme-

Elizabeth is real. Just look at who the royalty checks are made out to.

But don't worry, she still lets Lizzy May and Lana come out to play, but only when she wants to.

and Gramma is real too.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

OT: If Lana releases a folk album, it should have a new version of Pawn Shop Blues

:defeated:

Totally agree. Just like she did with Yayo, she should've re-worked more songs from AKA and maybe make it a tradition for every new album  :flutter:  But knowing her now, she maybe would want to change some lyrics to make them more "happy/mature" (or maybe it's just a thing she does live)   :toofunny:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

the bus literally says STAR TOURS and those busloads of people PAY MONEY to see the stars, of which two sisters are doing just that

and one sister is filming the other on the bus (like billions of people have done since they started these tours of the stars.)

Showing Lana is separate from the Grant Sisters. 

and each song of the Opera that is Honeymoon from start to finish is about that.

fan fiction is any other interpretation. 

I actually find this interpretation to be pretty interesting (even plausible), but any interpretation is on some level speculation. Idk if it's fair to call another viewpoint fan fiction. There is never one way to look at art, that's why it's interesting-- if it were black and white there would be nothing to discuss

@paradixo

that is not what you said a number of years ago, is this the same paradixo???

@Terrencelovesme-

Elizabeth is real. Just look at who the royalty checks are made out to.

But don't worry, she still lets Lizzy May and Lana come out to play, but only when she wants to.

and Gramma is real too.

your mind. it amazes me sometimes.

Why 2019? Why tease HIAB to wait that long?

It'd be nice if there was a Paradise-style follow up to LFL

Are we talking about the same person? The same person who posted the LIB snippet, teased AKA re-release in 2012, said Yosemite was her fav off LFL, Tropico coming out in September, UV in May 1st, Cherry music video and a long list of things she's never finished? Just asking

Are we talking about the same person? The same person who posted the LIB snippet, teased AKA re-release in 2012, said Yosemite was her fav off LFL, Tropico coming out in September, UV in May 1st, Cherry music video and a long list of things she's never finished? Just asking

I’m really dumb. What’s LIB stand for?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I’m really dumb. What’s LIB stand for?

Life Is Beautiful

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

apparantly lana lizzy and elizabeth are all different personalities

i'm not familiar with graham's theory specifically, but this doesn't strike me as novel let alone weird? they're all artistic personas she created, it seems natural that each would have a certain associated mood, 'personality' and even backstory. jim morrison did it with his lizard king & mr mojo risin alter egos, david bowie's whole career is made out of different characters he created... she's heavily influenced by both & each of her personas' music have pretty distinct vibes/themes, so it always looked fairly obvious to me, idk.

Lies can buy eternity :hottie:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun