Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

you've done a whole 180 with your taste , whew!

Thanks. But I won't stan TNC, sorry c:

If the fake solo demo leaks i will

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Maybe Lana said Yosemite was "too happy" because it was missing its other "too sad"-half BAR. Let me explain in terms of Yin and Yang:

"Many tangible dualities (such as light and dark, fire and water, expanding and contracting) are thought of as physical manifestations of the duality symbolized by yin and yang." So what about the duality of happy vs sad? 

She is such a poetic and cryptic person. I love that about her. If that is her explanation for keeping it off of LFL, then that's actually a much nicer way of saying: "you guys stole the other half, so you're not getting this".

I agree that the production is nice, and the instrumental is so chill and good. But I don't like Sean in the song, that's all

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Maybe Lana said Yosemite was "too happy" because it was missing its other "too sad"-half BAR. Let me explain:

"Many tangible dualities (such as light and dark, fire and water, expanding and contracting) are thought of as physical manifestations of the duality symbolized by yin and yang." So what about the duality of happy vs sad?

She is such a poetic and cryptic person. I love that about her. If that is her explanation for keeping it off of LFL, then that's actually a much nicer way of saying: "you guys stole the other half, so you're not getting this".

Does Lana even take her music this seriously :toofunny:

giphy.gif

For this new album, do you guys think Happiness Is a Butterfly will be released as the lead single? 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Does Lana even take her music this seriously :toofunny:

giphy.gif

I believe she was less invested with LFL than with her other albums, yes. But I also believe that she can be very serious about her music (e.g. Honeymoon, her "vanity project")

Eclipse has said that Lana has an album/new music coming and she is probably fast in releasing it. Moreover, it would sound like Change. YAS.

sources? receipts?

giphy.gif

For this new album, do you guys think Happiness Is a Butterfly will be released as the lead single? 

I don't even think we'll even listen to that song unless it leaks

sources? receipts?

Actually none. He said LANA SAID it'll sound like Change and actually she didn't. She said she hoped Change would be the beginning of a new musical chapter

Eclipse has said that Lana has an album/new music coming and she is probably fast in releasing it. Moreover, it would sound like Change. YAS.

:angie:

I love Change but if this new record is composed of entirely newer songs, I hope it’s just an EP. She hasn’t even been in the studio for that long and an entire album with rushed production would just look like a filler album compared to her other stuff.

Just drop a mixtape with the LFL outtakes/demos + one or two newer tracks for now. No need to think too hard about it sis

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

honestly if Change had incorporated drums/snares and like that godly trumpet from the bridge of honeymoon. Like imagine a whole album sounding like that. I remember first hearing it and that roll towards it and the gates to heaven trumpets and those lyrics and voice. She needs something like that please please pleaseeee. If the album is gonna sound like change, please make it more full and add in that raw instrumental and thunder like bass drum. got chills thinking about the possibilities especially with the clarity of her voice on that bridge. 

wowowoow, xoxoxo gays, currently dreamin....

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

If you guys were to write an abum what would the cover of it look like? 

it would depend on the concept, if I were a singer, I would have lots of eras, would change my style a lot but never leaving myself behind

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Sublime vibes  220px-WhatIGot.jpg

as much as I love artistic covers, I know my predictable ass would use a photo of my dog Baxter for the cover 

hire doggo (me) for modeling

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

She hasn’t even been in the studio for that long and an entire album with rushed production would just look like a filler album compared to her other stuff.

BTD / Paradise / UV / and Honeymoon were all released one year apart and theyre better than LFL which was a 2 year project   :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

BTD / Paradise / UV / and Honeymoon were all released one year apart and theyre better than LFL which was a 2 year project   :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

200.gif