Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

In this picture, you can se how Lana is the Goddess mom who now, after her huge work was done, is taking care of her disciples in her loving goddess arms, gathering them to send them spread this kind of art into the world 

DbhM2kbX4AAQigt.jpg

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Not​ for nothing 2-

​Lucien Grande and Universal / Interscope just signed worldwide Kris Wu, a Chinese Canadian singer./ actor

​What about a duet or have him sing a Lana song from Born to Die, that she could be featured in (Video Games boy band style???)

​That would sure get a lot of social media buzz, from her label.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Turn the sound up full volume and wear a decent pair of earphones, then listen again and you'll hear that it is definitely Lana!

Especially at the 0:05-0:07 time stamp.

It definitely sounds like Lana. At 0:05 it kind of sounds like "they way I touch you it burns" but that's all I can make out. Is it possible to filter it?

Edit: I'm not experienced with filtering but I tried doing it myself and it sounds like it's just the same part on repeat. http://picosong.com/wCLiF/

It definitely sounds like Lana. At 0:05 it kind of sounds like "they way I touch you it burns" but that's all I can make out. Is it possible to filter it?

Edit: I'm not experienced with filtering but I tried doing it myself and it sounds like it's just the same part on repeat. http://picosong.com/wCLiF/

Thanks for filtering it up... We can hear better the background :)

Yeah it could be Lana... And it sounds good...or am I just craving for new music and I am hallucinating her voice?

I must say that the Miles Kane song disappointed me... Not that it's a bad song, on the contrary, but Lana's voice would have been perfect on that retro-sounding song. And she has been too absent on her recent collabs (BORNS, Jonathan Wilson, Miles Kane...). Even if it also shows her kindness and humility (she accepted to have a background vocal rather than a whole verse or chorus, in order to respect the composer's decision and vision).

Honestly I think that if she purposely intended the next album to sound like Honeymoon, I wouldn't like it. Honeymoon seems very improvised to me, and its sound, something that worked for Honeymoon and won't work for another project. Sadly.

Ooh Baby is one of her best unreleased bops. It deserves a remaster

Ooh Baby is a masterpiece 

imagine an album with tracks like national anthem demo, dynamite, you can be the boss, ooh baby, driving in cars with boy, never let me go, and on our way. It would be the perfect Americana pop album.

imagine an album with tracks like national anthem demo, dynamite, you can be the boss, ooh baby, driving in cars with boy, never let me go, and on our way. It would be the perfect Americana pop album.

I would be here for it 100%

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Omg yess. That innocent/seductive aesthetic would slaayyyyy.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Only good taste will appreciate the masterpiece that is Swan Song :oprah3:

It's a shame that it was followed by her worst cover to date. She honestly should have covered Feeling Good by Nina instead. Or even a re-recording of Cry Me A River

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'm here for another dreamy LA vibes album like Honeymoon again! Its my favourite record from Lana.

Booooooooooooooooooooooo

giphy.gif