Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

gays get over there and press your ears against the windows!!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

it wasn't easy for me to admit :sadcore3:

tbh im the same with cardi b so dw sis <3 we all have sinned

not for nothing-

stalking is a major crime in california and private property is private property

there are cameras all around and advising people to stalk is well, a crime in itself

people would not be welcome nor should they

once again the message of her songs about the invasion of private space (akin to rape) seems to not get through does it???  

And California does not look lightly on this.

If one sees something suspicious- REPORT IT.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Anyway..

I'm starting to think we're not getting an album this year, she may announce something by the end of the year though

This era is already a mess

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Anyway..

I'm starting to think we're not getting an album this year, she may announce something by the end of the year though

With Lana, nothing is ever set in stone, but Universal/Interscope was the one to confirm, at the beginning of 2018, that Lana would release something this year, in a memo sent to music news media. 

Again, I know everything can change rapidly... I always was skeptical about a 2018 release, with the tour and all, until it was rumored that the record would include scrapped songs from previous records. That would have narrowed down the number of new compositions to focus on. But is that plan still on? We'll see.

Anyways, if those scrapped songs aren't part of the new record, she could just release a cute 5-song EP made around the happiness theme, like RBFY, Yosemite, BAR, HIaB, LIB (I know, that one is far-fetched)...

With Lana, nothing is ever set in stone, but Universal/Interscope was the one to confirm, at the beginning of 2018, that Lana would release something this year, in a memo sent to music news media. 

Again, I know everything can change rapidly... I always was skeptical about a 2018 release, with the tour and all, until it was rumored that the record would include scrapped songs from previous records. That would have narrowed down the number of new compositions to focus on. But is that plan still on? We'll see.

Anyways, if those scrapped songs aren't part of the new record, she could just release a cute 5-song EP made around the happiness theme, like RBFY, Yosemite, BAR, HIaB, LIB (I know, that one is far-fetched)...

Yeah but what if by new music they meant just normal covers and soundtracks? which we've already got

You know what would be hilarious? if the psychic one of you asked about new Lana was right  :lmao: 
If so, that woman will be the most popular person ever, drowning under thousands of requests from Lanaboards  :lmao:

Yeah but what if by new music they meant just normal covers and soundtracks? which we've already got

I remember that the memo said a new album, not new music. 

"Polydor will release new music from Ellie Goulding, whose third album hit #3 in 2015, and Lana Del Rey, who charted at #1 last year with Lust for Life"

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=310199

Sorry, my bad :(

I was sure they said it was an album... So maybe it is just new music then, whatever it is...

Were the collabs and soundtrack released by Polydor though? 

If our girl doesn't release a new record by the end of 2018, then she is just plain mean, to tease Bartender in what? February? And HIaB in late March! 

Sorry, my bad :(

I was sure they said it was an album... So maybe it is just new music then, whatever it is...

Were the collabs and soundtrack released by Polydor though? 

If our girl doesn't release a new record by the end of 2018, then she is just plain mean, to tease Bartender in what? February? And HIaB in late March! 

Maybe it's revenge for the leaks/stolen cars/break-ins/attempted kidnapping/jumping on her head/calling her fat  :rip:

Maybe it's revenge for the leaks/stolen cars/break-ins/attempted kidnapping/jumping on her head/calling her fat  :rip:

And let's not forget calling her an ungrateful bitch because of the stupid fan who wanted a perfect picture and took three poses. 

"Polydor will release new music from Ellie Goulding, whose third album hit #3 in 2015, and Lana Del Rey, who charted at #1 last year with Lust for Life"

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=310199

Sorry for bursting your bubble but they are talking about 'You Must Love Me' here - which was released about 1 month after this article was published.

You know what would be hilarious? if the psychic one of you asked about new Lana was right  :lmao: 

If so, that woman will be the most popular person ever, drowning under thousands of requests from Lanaboards  :lmao:

I remember that the memo said a new album, not new music.

what did the psychic say

giphy.gif