Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Does any of you guys have infos about this Insta account? 

https://www.instagram.com/latothemoon.tour/ 

Who runs it? Ever since the beginning of Lana's tour, this account has provided many posts obviously from the shows and some rarer behind the scenes footage or photos. It looks like someone from Lana's entourage who runs it. But we never got any confirmation on that.

Plus, the most recent post doesn't seem related to the tour... (maybe it's nothing, really)

says it doesn't exist

says it doesn't exist

link doesn't seem to work...

@latothemoon.tour on Insta. After looking it up, it seems that it is the official account of the tour. The last post intrigues me...

I am so craving for anything new and official, really.

If something doesn’t leak I’m actually suing

my please leak list in alphabetical order

1 $100 Bill

2 Bartender

3 Cherry Blossom

4 Cocount And Key Lime Pie

5 Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven

6 Life is Beautiful

7 Melancholia

8 Morricone

9 My Song 57

10 Piano Theme

11 Roses Bloom For You

12 Ruby Tuesday

13 Something Real

14 Sylvia

15 Yosemite

The fact that only 2/15 of your most wanted are things people actually have

@latothemoon.tour on Insta. After looking it up, it seems that it is the official account of the tour. The last post intrigues me...

Not an official account at all, if Lana or someone from her team had made the account then we would know that they did. The person doing it also seems to be posting as Lana, so we’d most definitely know if it was official.

I also have my suspicions on who it could be. There’s a person who used to run the instagram account “Honeymoonviolence” that has pretended to be Lana in some occasions. They’re LanaTap85 on here and on Instagram now, IIRC. Little research connects the honeymoonviolence account to the lanatap account. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were Lanaismygod also, the one who began the fake neolism thing or whatever it was.

EDIT: Checked their Instagram account and they seem to have deleted all the posts where they were posing as Lana.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

lmao just because they say they're official doesn't mean they are. Seems like another fan account

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

The nudes and scat gifs are usually some kind of sign that something is coming.  :flop:

we got ugly nudes a couple months ago but nothing happened

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Nothing of value to say but this is my 1,000 post and miss lana del rey needs to give us some new music, maybe at the show she has coming up  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

You mean the European festival stops this summer?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The fact that only 2/15 of your most wanted are things people actually have Not an official account at all, if Lana or someone from her team had made the account then we would know that they did. The person doing it also seems to be posting as Lana, so we’d most definitely know if it was official.

I also have my suspicions on who it could be. There’s a person who used to run the instagram account “Honeymoonviolence” that has pretended to be Lana in some occasions. They’re LanaTap85 on here and on Instagram now, IIRC. Little research connects the honeymoonviolence account to the lanatap account. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were Lanaismygod also, the one who began the fake neolism thing or whatever it was.

EDIT: Checked their Instagram account and they seem to have deleted all the posts where they were posing as Lana.

I know :( :(

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Leak Honeymoon outtakes

are there even HM outtakes? I mean, demos maybe, but not outtakes, I believe... She jumped to that project right after UV and said herself that when the album came out, a year short after UV, she was still recording songs that ended up on LFL... HM seems to have been the project that changed the least, from beginning to end, and I'd be surprised if "maybe songs" ended up being recorded at all, as opposed to her other records. 

lmao just because they say they're official doesn't mean they are. Seems like another fan account

The link to her official website fooled me I guess. 

Are we techically in the LDR6 era yet? or are we still in the LFL era?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Leak So Good

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif