Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

WFL is such a masterpiece. That tropical sound would be perfect for an entire album. Songs like WFL and Sleepwalk by Santos and Johnny as an interlude. A concept :hair:

I TOTALLY BUY THE SLEEPWALK INTERLUDE. I was so obsessed with that song back in 2015 when she used it as the intro of the Endless Summer Tour

I kinda want that shining sparkle of that happy place she was talking about. How heart-wrenching would that feel, that be? Like fucking tears of joy that you can't help yourself away from. THATS FUCKING DARK

Do you think she'll ever go into glam rock? I sometimes think that when she decides to family, how she'll sing this for her kid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyotdaQ9V2Q

Has she ever delved into Abba? I feel like some songs are a bit too much for me, and it'd be a bit too hyper for Lana, but they've got gems. 

What about something beach-y and desert-y

Honestly for me, whenever I think of a classic beach dream island song, I think of this, it's so entrancing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMO5Ko_77Hk

UV/Honeymoon

i never thought about this,,, lana doing a grunge album,,, that's hot

YES

folk.

Girl, YES

I think about this all the time 

LDR 6 Max Martin-produced pop 

ew, that's really disgusting

i want a Miami inspired album.

pastel colors, jazzy trumpets, neon lights, the ocean, vintage cars, the oceanfront bars with art deco designs...

ugh i feel like im describing HM now lol

YAAAAAS

She would thrive with Shoegaze

GOD YES

@ @@Wynwood @ @@SparkleJumpropeNoose you all deserve every great thing in the world;

Sorry @@Nick Del Rey, you lost points today

FUCKKKKKK I LOVE THIS SONG  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Sameeee Froot, saaaaamee  :byeh8rs:  :heart:

Cannot wait to see your reactions when you hear Rick's cheap trap beats in LDR6 and your dreams of a shoegaze/folk/disco album are ruined (bitch, are ruined, fuck)

Wtf I just read this and my bitches and fooks are jagged just thinking about it FOLK -

UV/Honeymoon

Lana should do what makes her happy.

Damn, you just shut everybody's mouths 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***