Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Also, are there any more concert dates left? When's the earliest we can expect her to be back in the studio?

I think she's already in the studio these days, hence the absence from social media.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Also, are there any more concert dates left? When's the earliest we can expect her to be back in the studio?

yes she still has the two european festivals this summer.

i76mrxw.png 

Would be 2030 and we will still don't having Damn You and Hollywood's Dead final versions  :poordat:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

God Bless America would be so triumphant without Metro Poopin's beats.

I imagine that the chorus beats are replaced in the demo by some soldier marching drums like in the bridge of Honeymoon.

Way more 'Patriotic' of a feel.

grammar like this for LDR6 <3

I'm really sorry LMAO, my english it's just not good... But I do my best  :lmao:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

June 29 (in Czech republic) and August 10 in Budapest are the only two dates for this summer. 

Her concerts are part of music festivals. 

Honestly, I didn't think at first they were part of the LA to The Moon Tour. I initially thought they would be shows to promote some songs off LDR6. 

Is it this one? Honestly I think it just might be the reverb/echo. It's so hard to tell given the quality. Sounds like a snoozefest without Metro's drum beat tbh

She should've really used a choir or something for the last chorus to give it that extra punch.

someone tell that lady and baby to quiet im trynna hear #exclusive music snippets 

Ok, the following are rumors only!!! And I don't give much credit to them, honestly. But hey, we are all bored and this will feed the thread a little more lol.

- On Instagram, fans speculate that Lana will release LDR6 on her birthday. This is very unlikely since her birthday in on June 21 and albums are released on Fridays. But hey, I thought it would be cool if someday she released something on her birthday.

- Honeymouns is back on Insta and has a source «working with Lana» and the sound of LDR6 would be «dark synth pop». Again, I don't fully trust this, and even if it's true, she could change the direction of the album at the last minute. 

- Honeymouns is back on Insta and has a source «working with Lana» and the sound of LDR6 would be «dark synth pop». Again, I don't fully trust this, and even if it's true, she could change the direction of the album at the last minute.

I think they were joking/being sarcastic. I’m more interested about how they said Mary (SOM) was supposedly a demo from UV that was reworked for LFL.