yeah

in these stolen moments

I start to cry

there's no condoms here

just raw together

keepin' me wet

like the nile forever

I really like the explicit/unedited version the lyrics

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

LDR6 LYRICS LEAKED

uh

climb up the d

of the doggy sign

yeah

in these stolen moments

the world is dog's

there's only dog here

just us dogether

keepin' me dog

like january forever

i can't believe you just leaked Lust for Dogs ugh why can't y'all hackers keep the stuff for yourselves?? she was going to release this i'm so pissed 

i can't believe you just leaked Lust for Dogs ugh why can't y'all hackers keep the stuff for yourselves?? she was going to release this i'm so pissed 

eclipse sent this for me this morning he told me to keep this as a secret but i had to share with y'all  :cuteface:

in a few hours we will have the song leaked (or at least part of this)

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

LDR6 LYRICS LEAKED

uh

climb up the d

of the doggy sign

yeah

in these stolen moments

the world is dog's

there's only dog here

just us dogether

keepin' me dog

like january forever

every other artist is quaking.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

LDR6 LYRICS LEAKED

uh

climb up the d

of the doggy sign

yeah

in these stolen moments

the world is dog's

there's only dog here

just us dogether

keepin' me dog

like january forever

Heroin could never

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

WTF IS MARY (SCARED OF ME) I NEEEEEEEDnTO KNOW????

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Does anyone know where can I listen to Sirens? I couldn’t find a decent link for the full album and the songs are uploaded as separate tracks on YouTube which is annoying because many of them are high pitched

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

when was mary scared of me supposed to be recorded? /which album was it intended for? it’s kind of giving me body electric vibes only because of the obvious reference lmao. also i talk to jesus is from uv right? maybe she recycled some of it into sad girl “he’s got the fire and he walks/talks with it” but this is just me having fun looking for connections. they’re most likely all unrelated lol. i talk to jesus is probably the bon jovi cover w no original lyrics from lana anyways lmfao

UbsOye5.png

when was mary scared of me supposed to be recorded? /which album was it intended for? it’s kind of giving me body electric vibes only because of the obvious reference lmao. also i talk to jesus is from uv right? maybe she recycled some of it into sad girl “he’s got the fire and he walks/talks with it” but this is just me having fun looking for connections. they’re most likely all unrelated lol. i talk to jesus is probably the bon jovi cover w no original lyrics from lana anyways lmfao

I Talk To Jesus

Piano Theme

Morricone

and Trans-Am are all supposed UV outtakes.

Mary (Scared Of Me) is confirmed from Eclipse to be intended for Lust For Life.

So if I had to guess based on the title, it's from around the same as Heroin, 2015-16.

I want dark music again.

Everytime I read the lyrics to Beautiful People (2015) or listen to Heroin

I crave it more and more. I'm sure I'd love a happy folk record, But I NEED dark heavenly cinematic songs.

I Talk To Jesus

Piano Theme

Morricone

and Trans-Am are all supposed UV outtakes.

Mary (Scared Of Me) is confirmed from Eclipse to be intended for Lust For Life.

So if I had to guess based on the title, it's from around the same as Heroin, 2015-16.

I wonder if Trans-Am is related to the movie Trans Europ Express, it’s very Lana

also I know my man Ennio Morricone did the score for the 1997 Lolita film which is obviously very Lana, but he also did really famous spaghetti westerns, and there are parts of Honeymoon that remind me of the western soundtracks (especially the lyrics “there are guns that blaze around you / it’s no wonder every man in town had neither fought nor found you” bit and the military drums with the horn is VERY Ennio), so I wonder which sound she went for?? Piano Theme gives me Morricone vibes as well but more on the Lolita side so idk. I always thought Honeymoon/Salvatore was inspired by the Italian actor Gian Maria Volonté in For A Few Dollars More but that’s only bc I didn’t know about Fr*ncesco at the time :/

UbsOye5.png

LDR6 LYRICS LEAKED

uh

climb up the d

of the doggy sign

yeah

in these stolen moments

the world is dog's

there's only dog here

just us dogether

keepin' me dog

like january forever

LEAK IT IN FULL

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."