Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think it'd really depend on how the album would sound, but if she was going to bloom LDR6 through LfL, then I'd love like a warmer strawberry blonde comeback, with touches of 1970's fashion. 

c8040545d9b63b923e673d209838cd28.jpg il_fullxfull.821531568_308y.jpgd215d5f62c5e826b3e887f335d42dad0--caftan

we all want that but we know this will be the era of adidas sweats and a cap 

sgopYhV.gif

It should make the folk / nature themed album  :hooker:

fotonoticia_20100504161504_980.jpg

we all want that but we know this will be the era of adidas sweats and a cap 

^

giphy.gif

why would lana need a stylist or make her own decision whether what to wear if she has fans that can do it for her

thank u  :heart:  I swear if she pulls out the adidas promo  :thumb2:  :delicious:

UV/Honeymoon

Interesting...

tumblr_p87pzvw2wf1w5azgco1_1280.png

I am not so surprised by this. In the Les InRocks interview she did in May, she said she allowed herself to sing with high notes on this album. I bet it sounds like the notes she hits in Wait for Life.

Take this with a grain of salt but back in 2015/2016, I remember reading this comment by someone who’s close with trading circles and they said there was a song called Heaven that was produced by Rick Nowels (?) Different from Yes to Heaven.

Obviously could be very fake and there’s really not much to speculate over given the lack of info but I thought it was interesting.

Take this with a grain of salt but back in 2015/2016, I remember reading this comment by someone who’s close with trading circles and they said there was a song called Heaven that was produced by Rick Nowels (?) Different from Yes to Heaven.

Obviously could be very fake and there’s really not much to speculate over given the lack of info but I thought it was interesting.

Yes I remember!

There were also songs titled "Reflec" "RoundUp" and "Like Monroe," if I remember correctly. 

Lana just confirmed to me in a private DM that the album is cancelled. She hates us. Told me to tell you guys to "shove it up your gay holes, ungrateful fucks"

:hdu:  :noparty:

Lana just confirmed to me in a private DM that the album is cancelled. She hates us. Told me to tell you guys to "shove it up your gay holes, ungrateful fucks"

:hdu: :noparty:

She messaged you this?I dont blame her

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

LDR6 LYRICS LEAKED

uh

climb up the d

of the doggy sign

yeah

in these stolen moments
the world is dog's

there's only dog here

just us dogether

keepin' me dog

like january forever

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u