Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i NEED an album filled with 13 Beaches, Heroins, and Cherries. all dark and are GOLD in Lanas discography

I've always thought these three were a perfect little trio package. The production in each song has a similar eerie feeling!

I want an album with You Must Love Me Vocals,13 Beaches/Wait for Life instrumentals, UV bridges' screams, and the weird sounds of cherry

This together would make THAT ALBUM.

knowing this website everyone would say its garbage until the next album is released, and now suddenly its her best work.

xMcVPI7.jpg

I want dark music again.

Everytime I read the lyrics to Beautiful People (2015) or listen to Heroin

I crave it more and more. I'm sure I'd love a happy folk record, But I NEED dark heavenly cinematic songs.

Wow you got your ears cleaned?

Wow you got your ears cleaned?

No? I've been saying that I want her to continue doing cinematic music but also wanting a folk record.

You just chose to comprehend what I said correctly today  :hooker:

No? I've been saying that I want her to continue doing cinematic music but also wanting a folk record.

You just chose to comprehend what I said correctly today :hooker:

Hehe I need to get my eyes checked I thought I saw something other than folk

honeymouns is being sarcastic [because 12 year olds keep asking them stupid questions ], take everything with a grain of salt unless they post an actual reliable snippet

I want an album full of the songs that Lana wants to make. Her happiness is more important than our greedy asses wanting her to be depressed forever and making sad songs

In the past she said she only writes when she is happy, and even then she is writing songs with sad undertones, so those things are not in conflict imo

I don't care what some people think. Lana is known for her sad songs, and they're the reason I became a fan. Her "happy" songs just don't sound as good to me. Her voice was made for depressing music, to be honest . I'm not saying I want HER to be depressed, but I'd like her to continue making masterpieces like Ultraviolence and Honeymoon (my favourite albums), full of character and drama, which her voice is best suited for.

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

I don't care what some people think. Lana is known for her sad songs, and they're the reason I became a fan. Her "happy" songs just don't sound as good to me. Her voice was made for depressing music, to be honest . I'm not saying I want HER to be depressed, but I'd like her to continue making masterpieces like Ultraviolence and Honeymoon (my favourite albums), full of character and drama, which her voice is best suited for.

Honestly I’d argue that her “happy” songs can sound just as good as her depressing ones. Her voice does have a darker tone which makes it sound more suitable for gloomier music in general but her upper register is also very light and agile. She sounds angelic in Brooklyn Baby and I think it easily beats out some parts of HM and LFL despite being a “happier” song.

Edit: I think she could easily make an album in the same league as UV/HM even if it did have a lighter theme. Beautiful music is not necessarily limited to a sad or happy sound and she is great at both. We can start by scrapping songs with surface-level lyrics like HIAB and writing inspiring songs with soaring strings and an orchestral-based production :pray2:

BAR is a lyrical masterpiece and one of her best songs ever in general. My baby used to dance underneath my architecture.. :wowcry: :angie: :trisha: :trisha: :lange: :wowcry: :wowcry: I just can’t :oprah: :oprah2: :angie: :angie: :angie:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

BAR is a lyrical masterpiece and one of her best songs ever in general. My baby used to dance underneath my architecture.. :wowcry: :angie: :trisha: :trisha: :lange: :wowcry: :wowcry: I just can’t :oprah: :oprah2: :angie: :angie: :angie:

Yesssssssss! It deserved better. Even though it was never officially released its legacy lives on! :rip:

Interesting...

tumblr_p87pzvw2wf1w5azgco1_1280.png

"If you count screeching"

fotonoticia_20100504161504_980.jpg

I'm gonna murder honeymouns