Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

folk.

Folk? Did you just say folk?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

folk is fucking fugly and fat I hope lana doesn't touch the stuff again, we all know grunge rock is what she needs to be the skinny alt queen.

Wig! truer words have never been spoken!

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Wig! truer words have never been spoken! Folk is the superior genre and everyone should listen to it. It's truly my fave and I hope Lana goes in this direction for LDR6.

Wow, I never thought you'd change your mind but I agree! :wowcry:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Wow, I never thought I'd change my mind but I agree! :wowcry: folk is just plain ugly, lets leave it for the bucktooth wheat chewing hillbillies and not let it taint LDR6! We wouldn't want an unflavored oatmeal trail mix of an album I mean TNC should be enough of a warning!

Glad you saw the light sis  :kiss3:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Listen, folk is pretty and friendly and stuff, but we all know grunge is millions of light years ahead of it. However, the probability for Lana to make a grunge album is pretty much nonexistent ( but I still hope :toofunny: ) so I'll be pleased with a more folky record too. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I still don't get why some of ya'll want a pop album. She's done that already.

If anything, I want a genre totally unexpected.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm thinking about Bartender, as a weirder and better White Mustang

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***