Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Don’t get too excited! It’s like 2 years old now and could easily be fake.

#LeakSR

it sounds just like lana so i dont think its fake, but yeah maybe irrelevent i guess

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

#LeakSR

i think had an acapella of those vocals but i think i deleted them because it was so short and sounded fake fml

I dont think its a salvatore demo, shes in a completely different key, it sounds like she was going for something dark and scary - imagine scrapping THAT and releasing Coachella. Tragic!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

my LDR6 dream:

dark and witty lyrics

unique and trippy melodies a la the doors or kind of velvet underground-y 

lots of strings

maybe a flute or two?  :smile:

Don't care so much about the genre direction though, wouldn't mind it folky unless it comes with duller lyrics

:illumilana2:  :pray2:  :lanahottie:  :suicide:  :lanahairflip4:

#LeakSR

yeah it sounds like a bunch of many things put together. Hard to make something out of this mess. 

also, i liked LFL but the one thing I felt it lacked was like, sensuality. Cherry/summer bummer/13 beaches/heroin are my favs, and I guess that's because I find them more sensual, lol.

Basically I want an album that sounds like some velvet morning  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:

:illumilana2:  :pray2:  :lanahottie:  :suicide:  :lanahairflip4:

I did the same but on West Coast. Although originally it was the song I wanted to lose my virginity but that's not happening so I'm still... Like I'll never ever forget this moment, music was palpable, I could see exactly what Lana wanted to express and every subtle sound it was one of the best moments of my life

YES

you guys i always promised myself the first time i got high on marijuana i would listen to cruel world and i FUXKING DID IT. I listened to cruel world then heroin and then i started listening yo some cigarettes after sex and i felt every fucking movement in the music and i will never be the same it was literally a holy experience

One of the first times I was high like 6 years ago whatever I listened to Blue Jeans & it was ecstatic and I felt as if the guitar intro was playing out of my uterus

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Literally my thought upon first hearing it, these guys are like male, rockier, more modern Lana

Also funny enough this song reminds me a lot of Salvatore after listening to it on a loop

"Baby Came Home" & "Ferrari" remind me of Lana's writing so so so much

"Got our names tattooed on each other just to prove to each other that we do what we say"

"You and I we're two oceans apart we're on earth to break each other's hearts"

:defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif