Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

So Dua Lupus is recording the next Bond theme........  :rip: Ben and Ed can ROT

What? Are you fucking kidding me? Dua Lipa? :toofunny:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

not confirmed yet. but of course they want someone who's big right now. Adele is big, Sam Smith was big and new. Dua is hyped as fck so they want her. But of course we know our girl Lana could make some freakin, unbelieveable song.

giphy.gif

how the fuck can you manage the world's most angelic, James Bond-esque voice and choose a seagull sounding horse over it for the JAMES BONDE THEME ? this makes absolutely no sense. they should have advocated for Lana, not Dua Poopa. but who knows, maybe Dua was the second choice cause Lana simply may have not had time to work on such a cliche movie soundtrack considering she's dropping her self titled reflection soon  :flutter:

giphy.gif

What? Are you fucking kidding me? Dua Lipa? :toofunny:

not confirmed yet. but of course they want someone who's big right now. Adele is big, Sam Smith was big and new. Dua is hyped as fck so they want her. But of course we know our girl Lana could make some freakin, unbelieveable song.

I feel like Ben and Ed were told to offer it to Lana but they accidentally sent it to Dua and now it's too awkward to tell the truth

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I  wished Lana recorded a Bond song at some point... But then again, if it is for a GOOD Bond movie.

Skyfall was the perfect song for the perfect Bond movie... Sam Smith's cooing syrupy ballad of him being incapable of resisting the macho all-powerfull Bond was just so wrong... And to think that Radiohead's song was not chosen over that sh*t and that Lana has not even been asked to write one...

There was a rumor that 24 has been written with James Bond in mind... And I get why it would not have been chosen: Lana is clearly too "indepedant" on that one and not "needy" enough to have fitted Spectre. 

how the fuck can you manage the world's most angelic, James Bond-esque voice and choose a seagull sounding horse over it for the JAMES BONDE THEME ? this makes absolutely no sense. they should have advocated for Lana, not Dua Poopa. but who knows, maybe Dua was the second choice cause Lana simply may have not had time to work on such a cliche movie soundtrack considering she's dropping her self titled reflection soon  :flutter:

Because the general public don't care about Lana, nor do they understand her. Generally people find her boring so they're obviously gonna pick that overrated annoying Dua Liposuction girl to do it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

don't worry guys. I think that there's a reason why Lana posted this 'Disney' photo. Some soundtrack is coming. We have 7 Disney premieres this year. fingers crossed. Imo it could be for 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms' in October. the climate of this film really fits Lana.

giphy.gif

Dua Lipa can't even hold a vibrato for more than 5 seconds, how tf is she gonna record a bond themed song with that weak ass voice of hers?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Wtf I come back drunk as fuck and everyone's talking about dual lupus this is a lana thread on a lana forum let's talk about lana's chances to blow the world up and pull a 24 again

ZKcaooE.png

I don't really check for Dua but you are all so bitter. She has the perfect voice for the Bond sountrack. Pretending she sounds bad is just absurd.

She doesn't sound that  bad, but a James Bond Movie soundtrack is completely not for her..not at all.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Dua  is English, young and exotic looking. A 3-fer. More times than not, someone from England gets the soundtrack anyhow.

​Besides, Bond is antiquated, sexist, misogynist   and is totally politically incorrect.  Not to mention totally right-wing and wrong for all the reasons that it is 2020 in a trump world.

​Time for a female Bond.

Would love to see Gal Gadot or Daisy Ridley as Bond   

Spectre sucked (and totally wasted Christoph Waltz

And speaking of not looking good- Craig used to look as great as Steve McQueen, now look at him, looks as pudgy and old as can't get it up

Putin

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp