Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I love how 160 pages of the 200 of this thread are all of us talking about how bad the LFL trap beats were, how we hate Coachella, how you all deaf bitches hate LFL... Actual info about LDR6? I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch

She can keep it, boring AF, I wish she stopped working with Rick & work with actually interesting producers...

I don't want an acoustic & boring LP  :facepalm:  :toofunny:

A few songs like the ones on sirens with her current budget & maturity would really slay.

But just as a gift for us fans....

The HIAB snippet got us through what? 195 pages?! That new 3-second snippet should get us through 250 at least. 
We will all lose our shit when we hear the new single, mostly being disappointed because it won't sound like UV 2.0, or HM 2.0, or AKA 2.0, or psychedelic noirish synth pop gore violins, or won't be a Marina-Florence-FKATwig-Xtina-Britney collaboration.
But hey, we all love a good drama, don't we? 

A few songs like the ones on sirens with her current budget & maturity would really slay.

But just as a gift for us fans....

I just want a Fordham Road-esque song.

giphy.gif

The HIAB snippet got us through what? 195 pages?! That new 3-second snippet should get us through 250 at least. 

We will all lose our shit when we hear the new single, mostly being disappointed because it won't sound like UV 2.0, or HM 2.0, or AKA 2.0, or psychedelic noirish synth pop gore violins, or won't be a Marina-Florence-FKATwig-Xtina-Britney collaboration.

But hey, we all love a good drama, don't we? 

My actual mood