Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Well and now that I mentioned LIB is it too early to start the whole guessing\Hyping that it will be on the tracklist this time around while searching for random clues tying to prove it totally fits on the record we never listened, just like have been happening since Honeymoon?

Y'all SJW-internet-kindness-pretenders are so embarassingly over-obsessive and petty with this "OMG HE TRIED TO MAKE LONA LOOK BAD OMG HE DESERVES HATE" shit. Go write a diary entry about it and then grow the fuck up.

You're so grown and so adult and so cool.

You're just as bad as they are.

giphy.gif

I want the next album to sound like the chorus of this song, a mix between UV dark vibes and themes and LFL whole thing urgh so g o o d

this is so weird you mentioned this song because when I first heard it, it reminded me a lot of UV :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Look that guy wasn't trying to make Lana look bad, and at the end of day he's the only one who came out looking bad. I don't think we need to make a big deal out of it. I don't think anyone outside of this hell-fandom really cares. If they do they're probably on Lana's "side" anyway.

this is so weird you mentioned this song because when I first heard it, it reminded me a lot of UV :defeated:

Literally my thought upon first hearing it, these guys are like male, rockier, more modern Lana

Also funny enough this song reminds me a lot of Salvatore after listening to it on a loop

ZKcaooE.png

hey guys i’m drunk as hell but i thought i’d pop in and tell you i love you guys you’re my community asf. nobody loves lana like us and i’ve never felt so close to people i don’t even know!!!!!! anyways let’s pray for ldr6 soon in the meantime let’s just all love each other and RAGE!!!!!

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

hey guys i’m drunk as hell but i thought i’d pop in and tell you i love you guys you’re my community asf. nobody loves lana like us and i’ve never felt so close to people i don’t even know!!!!!! anyways let’s pray for ldr6 soon in the meantime let’s just all love each other and RAGE!!!!!

awwwww <3

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

That’s cute!!

I was just thinking earlier today: what if Lana leaked all of the unreleased herself? I mean, she got even more recognition when it happened because of all the drama, speculations about her past and personal life. Maybe she did it herself to be on the spotlight and get bigger. Ugh her mind :hottie: :oprah:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I was just thinking earlier today: what if Lana leaked all of the unreleased herself? I mean, she got even more recognition when it happened because of all the drama, speculations about her past and personal life. Maybe she did it herself to be on the spotlight and get bigger. Ugh her mind :hottie: :oprah:

tbh i wouldn't be surprised, it does sound like something she would do

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why is the media (at least Spanish media) talking about “how Lana’s face has changed in the last weeks” or “Lana del rey doesn’t look like her”

I mean does Lana face change that much in the last weeks ? I think It’s been looking like that since 2016 ???

tbh i dont know what ya'll are seeing, her face looks like it always has to me. it's slightly more round but she still looks the same. people are so dramatic

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why is the media (at least Spanish media) talking about “how Lana’s face has changed in the last weeks” or “Lana del rey doesn’t look like her”

I mean does Lana face change that much in the last weeks ? I think It’s been looking like that since 2016 ???

When do yall think the next video is dropping?

I actually thought she looked more like herself during the met gala than she has in a while. atleast her smile 

Same. I just saw classic Lana but with a bloated face because of the fillers.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I thought Complex were a reliable source though?

It is. It's one of Lana's favorite magazine to promote things. But look up on they website and there is no news confirming the Lana and Marina collaboration.