Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I like her hair short honestly! I mean I like her hair longer too but she is cute with short hair. Refer to the Grammys look please. Either way she can always add in some extensions if she’s wanting a little extra length!

Hair long hair was beyond iconic, but as someone who had long hair for a long time, it can be a real pain in the ass to maintain/style, so I don't blame her for cutting it again. Also don't blame her for not wanting the same hair length/style she had for years, years ago.

I don't mind her short hair, I just wish she would style it beyond a middle part/hair straightener more often. Like this big, bouncy, side part/wave combo is cute and still very 'old school' Lana:

tumblr_p66rixMkfl1rtzvrno5_r2_400.gif

Still hoping she'll really shock us and give us a new color for the new era, though...  :creep:

giphy-1.gif 

Hair long hair was beyond iconic, but as someone who had long hair for a long time, it can be a real pain in the ass to maintain/style, so I don't blame her for cutting it again. Also don't blame her for not wanting the same hair length/style she had for years, years ago.

I don't mind her short hair, I just wish she would style it beyond a middle part/hair straightener more often. Like this big, bouncy, side part/wave combo is cute and still very 'old school' Lana:

tumblr_p66rixMkfl1rtzvrno5_r2_400.gif

Still hoping she'll really shock us and give us a new color for the new era, though...  :creep:

blondeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

also, i liked LFL but the one thing I felt it lacked was like, sensuality. Cherry/summer bummer/13 beaches/heroin are my favs, and I guess that's because I find them more sensual, lol.

Basically I want an album that sounds like some velvet morning  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:

flawless taste, my favs too plus Groupie Love and Get Free

I don't give a damn how long her hair is. Can she please just make it lighter or darker? 

Either/or,  I'm not fussed. I'm just sick of this washed out brown  :toofunny: it's like the first hair colour every 13 year old girl gets when their mum finally says they can

Is it bad that I would enjoy a debut single like "Brit Lites"? Something weird and timeless. 

And I'm not here for blonde Lana ever  :deadbanana:That belongs forever to the Lizzie era.