Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Silent Lana is a recording Lana.

​She souldn't have teased HIaB so early on...

​But I prefer a dry spell for a while but when she comes back, everything will be out in a short period of time (hopefully).

​Honestly, the pre-sale LFL era was so hard on our nerves lol.  I get that the two leaks interfered with her plans. But it dragged on for almost six months. It was unbearable. After the teaser trailer, I thought we were getting the album in a short period of time. Boy was I wrong...

​I expect something in June, probably a new single and a video.

If she can promote LDR6 with releases similar to HM, I'd be happy. It was, to me, the best era when it came to music releases. Honeymoon teasing in June, the song in July, High by the Beach in August, the album cover and tracklisting weeks after, three promotional singles before the release on September. It was perfect.

So, "Talking Like an Answering Machine" is a real thing?

biinvh this sounds so good. this title reminds me of her futuristic retro sensibility theme. can she just please pull trough whatever she’s planning please.

i76mrxw.png 

What is talking like an answering machine

Never heard of this

A new registered song  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

That maybe it's going to be scrapped  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

What is talking like an answering machine

Never heard of this

@@SayYesToHeaven found it registered, we don't know if it's a new one or an old one though

biinvh this sounds so good. this title reminds me of her futuristic retro sensibility theme. can she just please pull trough whatever she’s planning please.

In a way I'm really excited, in the other I'm scared because it could end as a pretentious or generic concept, but fuck it, in Lana we trust (I think).

8nl2OpX.png

If this is a new song..(which is most likely because I can't picture old Lana coming with this type of title for one of her songs),what do you guys think it'll be about? 

Also, this is my 1000th post  :justride2:  :candy:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Seems like "Talking Like an Answering Machine" was discussed on ATRL a few months ago.

Interesting to note is that the song is registered under Lana Del Rey instead of Elizabeth Grant (which is usually the case with her songs).

Title catalogue:

xT4NdGm.png

0fFVAk1.png

"Talking Like An Answering Machine" sounds really silly. :toofunny: Maybe she still wants to do something more public friendly and is going for 80's synth pop? :troll:

idk it seems even less public friendly based off of that title, like experimental EDM lmao

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m