Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I love Dua a lot but I also feel Lana would fit it better. I was also looking and Dua already has more insta followers than Lana...her fame hit FAST.

No he gave my girl hate it’s not what she deserves he needs to pay

It’d be different if he took the L and didn’t let the video get out but the fact that he let the video get out to make her look bad! He deserves hate!

Would love to see Gal Gadot or Daisy Ridley as Bond

this is truly a bad take

we shouldnt bash em or whatever but they go to parsons so perhaps i wont intervene if y'all spam them

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I want Lana to record a song for a Tarantino movie. I think she would fit perfectly into the plot of his upcoming film: 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood', which partly involves the Manson Family murders.

I love Dua a lot but I also feel Lana would fit it better. I was also looking and Dua already has more insta followers than Lana...her fame hit FAST.

It’d be different if he took the L and didn’t let the video get out but the fact that he let the video get out to make her look bad! He deserves hate!

she doesn't. Lana 11.7m, Dua 10.4m. but of course she would soon.

giphy.gif

1.Dua Lipa isn't an exotic stage name that could fit such a movie, more like a DreamWorks movie artist name. "Dua Lipa- Friends will last from the upcoming Trolls movie"

2. If that guy intentionally did this to try and expose Lana as a mean, ugly person then guys remember karma is a BITCH. all he can get is ugly words on a phone screen from us, nothing else. like other people have said too, hes gonna live with Lana not liking him.

giphy.gif

I'm convinced that he wasn't the one to give this video to TMZ but the guy who says "thank you Lana"

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'm convinced that he wasn't the one to give this video to TMZ but the guy who says "thank you Lana"

I can understand that but he walked towards the camera guy at the end..they were clearly friends and that’s why he was recording the interaction with him.

The fact that Lana not willing to take 3 selfies with a fan has turned into a thing shows how incredibly sweet she has been to fans since day one (even though obviously the media blows things up and twists things, but still).

It’s funny cause actually TMZ and others publications who have posted it are saying he pushed his luck or nice things like “Look, if Lana is blessing you with a selfie, you let her hold the damn iPhone however she pleases”. So it’s just the general public who think is twisting it but alas. It does look bad to people who don’t know her

Regarding the Dua situation, obviously the Bond people are asking DUA to do it. Her managers can't be like "No, use Lana instead" that's just unprofessional and unethical for Dua. If Lana was first choice then her managers wouldn't question it just like if Dua is asked first. Unfortunately the Bond people are to blame and we can't do much about it...hopefully they come to their senses.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg